Geraldton Road Rage caught on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some of his blogs are disturbing, writing about being sexually abused as a kid not long after his dad died (car accident no less). wrote a book about spending time in maximum security? clearly a guy with issues. probably cruised through most of his life medicated.
reminds me of slighly older schizophrenics i know... just has no insight into the world around him or self-awareness despite being able to string a few sentences together.

You finish enlightening us with your vast knowledge of "West Australia" first.
Relevant thing to know is that Geraldton is a shithole. Was there in 1973 and it seems not to have changed at all, unless they've constructed some mountains in the meantime. Of course, West Australians would see it as the cultural capital of the southern hemisphere, because it has all that ocean.

Relevant thing to know is that Geraldton is a shithole. Was there in 1973 and it seems not to have changed at all, unless they've constructed some mountains in the meantime. Of course, West Australians would see it as the cultural capital of the southern hemisphere, because it has all that ocean.
It's actually changed considerably (for the better) since I lived there in the late 90's.

But I suggest you stick to that bastion of world culture, Gippsland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back