Prediction Get in early while it counts: I never stopped having confidence in port adelaide pushing to the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, the triumvirate of Kool-Aid drinkers.

Who said Big Footy is not educational ?

Fair dinkum,
ten points awarded to for the ( rarely used ) word "triumvirate" with an extra 5 points awarded for correct usage.

Am I the only person who had to look up the meaning ? Probably but I did go to Woodville High.

Sigh that posters can’t show any positivity at the beginning of a new season.
Sigh that unless you are part of the majority negative patting themselves on the back in crowd you are ridiculed by some and become part of the joke, albeit often subtly.
All posters are entitled to their opinion.
That's what surprised me, so much negativity and pessimism for the start of a promising new season, I thought I was on the crows board for a moment.

If you blokes and sheilas really loved Port you would never criticise them or have bad feelings towards them because when you truly love something it is faultless in your eyes and your mind and your heart.

I know this because I have never been in a long term relationship.

yes i think their has been a change in barracking from when we first got in the big league. the crowd and in general really got behind the team by voice and encouragement. Who can forget the eddie is a w***er chant. Disrespectful but also a statement about who we are. I except that the port crowd are poor loosers, and can jump off, but 50000 have signed up again and i for one are looking forward to them roaring this year and showing disrespect to the opposition.

*losers

Sigh that posters can’t show any positivity at the beginning of a new season.
Sigh that unless you are part of the majority negative patting themselves on the back in crowd you are ridiculed by some and become part of the joke, albeit often subtly.
All posters are entitled to their opinion.

I think we can. There is a lot of positivity on this forum honestly because there is a LOT to be positive about right now. I really don't know why people say that this forum is super-negative, is it just because of the Sack Ken posts?

Regardless of how anybody feels about Sir Kenneth... we are about to get 22 weeks watching a midfield of Rozee, X, Houston, Amon & Butters go at it. If that doesn't excite you as a football fan then nothing will.

This "Wharfie" guy...fair dinkum, what a pest.
I may be a pest Donna but at least I am not a troll like you.

I am excited about the upcoming season and I am positive we will see some good footy from Ports. I'd be even more excited if we had a coach who was capable of taking us to a flag.

I may be a pest Donna but at least I am not a troll like you.

I am excited about the upcoming season and I am positive we will see some good footy from Ports. I'd be even more excited if we had a coach who was capable of taking us to a flag.

You forgot

Sack Hinkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree.

Let's jump onboard the rickity hickity ken hinkley express.

Destination: Depression.
1587965293987.png

"Attention Hinkley Express passengers, the premiership car is now closed, mediocrity is still available but the cost is now Ken's yearly salary. If the passengers will look to the right, you will see disappointed supporters. That is all"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back