Media Get Your Clay On

Remove this Banner Ad

1549786203114-png.617319

Do you barrack for the underdog?

Can you handle clay like Patrick Swayze?

Do you like to sit by yourself at parties?

Can you handle being screamed at by BRAB for 21 weeks?

If you answered yes to any of the above then Gumbies FFC could be the club for you. If not, please join us anyway.

Gumbies FFC boast state of the art facilities*, value a healthy work-life balance*, and support a strong team environment* that will see you succeed* in your quest to be the best qooty player you can be.

Have you considered retirement? Why not join the Gumbies instead? It's one and the same really.

*Fairly unlikely to be true

giphy.gif

But let's get serious for a moment...

The Gumbies have been the league's basketcase for a number of seasons and 'fold the Gumbies' has become somewhat part of the lore of the Sweet FA.

We're still here, we're still standing, and we're still the Gumbies.

And we could be your team!

If you're up for a challenge, need a change of scenery or just enjoy posting with any of us then please jump on board the Gumby train in season 28.

If you're up for a challenge, need a change of scenery or just enjoy posting with any of us then please jump on board the Gumby train in season 28.
Oi that is my line , you'll be hearing from the Dragon's lawyers !!

Oi that is my line , you'll be hearing from the Dragon's lawyers !!
I hail from Las Vegas, the home of Bearly Legal, the finest lawyers in all of Sweet. You have a praying mantis on a toboggan practicing under a false medical licence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hail from Las Vegas, the home of Bearly Legal, the finest lawyers in all of Sweet. You have a praying mantis on a toboggan practicing under a false medical licence.
Disgraceful attempt at rookie poaching there Baz. Shame on you. Actually quite clever but none the less disgraceful.

Disgraceful attempt at rookie poaching there Baz. Shame on you.
Nah, we're not into poaching rookies. I'll leave that up to the Baghdad boys

Big news but hearing Uncle_Leo could be on the move this off-season...

Nah, we're not into poaching rookies. I'll leave that up to the Baghdad boys
Barry, can you post your Team List please .....We'll see who we need & it'll just save me going over to your team thread ....that's a nice fella

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Get Your Clay On

Remove this Banner Ad

Back