Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t have the currency at the moment. Pick 20 + ? for a pick that would satisfy Brisbane. Disagree that Watts is a better fit but he certainly would come cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a top 10 pick minimum for Schache good luck finding it.

Plenty of Geelong players have done that.

Yep, he was talking about Bartel commuting from Port Melbourne in the latter part of his career and also talked about how he commutes to Melbourne from Geelong himself.

Would love Schache but it will only happen if he nominates us specifically
Too many Vic teams with that need and better picks to use
Hilarious that Hawthorn could really use him but their first round pick could be used by St Kilda to land him

People say I d love this or that .... what and who are you willing to trade to get it done. He was P2 ...two drafts ago..and is contracted now... Im Brisbane..what your offer?

Are you saying Bulldogs made Stringer a scapegoat? Expensive scapegoat
No.......I'm not trying to portray him as some kind of victim. That's quite the leap!
He contributed to his situation, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have plenty to offer in the right environment.
Geelong is the right type of environment fur a bloke like that!
But it's funny seeing people throwing stones at the bloke, when the likelyhooc of them having some skeletons in their own closets is pretty high

Pitchfork morality is hilarious

Are we expecting the club to throw Troy Menzel a lifeline?

I don't know why.
He hasn't shown much since departing Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the quality of Latte in Geelong good enough for Watts???
I can report that you can get a very good latte from the Charles & Co cafe located at Kardinia Park... If i am in the area I will drop in and get one, you get it in a blue and white cup as well which is a good touch :D

600 puts it around the band 2 area
Thats not clear but I don't think so (hope so) .. The diff between B1 and B2 for us is SFA.

Personally I feel that the comp bands should change a bit ... the dollar value should relate to the pick not the ladder position . I know the ideal is it helps bottom teams more.. but id like it more transparent. For eg. > 5% of cap= P5 , >3% of cap = p18 ..... let them work it out etc.

It would be an interesting policy; dud the good brother and pick up the dud brother.
I'd do it to keep Menzel happy. Surely throwing a life line to his brother would add a bit of value to him.

As much as Troy is apparently a FIGJAM, just as much chance of him succeeding as pick 72 in the Rookie Draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back