Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING TO ALL VISITORS TO THE GEELONG BOARD. You are - for the most part - welcome to discuss the current list management & trading situation at Geelong. However, this is our board, so be respectful of the home board posters & don't inflame arguments (make your points succinctly and move on). And if you're just here to troll, then don't bother or you will be enjoying a holiday

Pick 27 for Cockatoo. Not bad. Great outcome on paper. Prob slides to pick 33. Good deal for us but also not that lopsided as heaps of picks in the 30s and 40s will evaporate this year matching bids.

Clearly we have something or someone in mind. Could we package 27 and GWS F2 to get up to say 18 or 19 of Bruhn slides

Would Gold Coast trade their pick 27 for our pick 51?

First of all thats poor value secondly they dont have list spots this year they will want future picks. Something like 27 for gws or our future 2nd would be more likely if they dont trade that pick out pre draft.
Guess it wasn't poor value. Future 3rd did the trick

Can I trade my Commodore 64 for your X box one ?

😀😀.
Sounds like a fair deal now.

Guess we got that crummy old danish

And what else
nothing it appears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wells might now trade pick 27 for a future 2nd rounder.

Imagine the melts if in essence we swap a f3 for a f2.
I would genuinely want to hold onto it and look to live trade on the night. See what happens. It'll likely end up only maybe 10 or so picks ahead of our pick 51.

JUH bid alone likely sends p51 to 48 then a couple of other bids later we'd end up mid 40s. Bundle both together for a future pick or decent shuffle would be my preference.

Btw 27 and 51 there are 24 picks.

4 WB picks evaporate for Ugle
4 Syd picks evaporate for Campbell and Gulden
2 Port picks evaporate for Jones
2 Haw picks evaporate for Downie

Ess and Freo are an outside chance to lose a pick

So it’s really a 11-12 player difference in live picks on draft night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back