Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is tanner bruhn rated within the club? In his last nine games he didnt get over 12 posessions once.
Bruhn is a real worry for me... especially if we use a 1st rounder to get him.

He lacks a few things and I could see him being a bust (hopefully I'm proven completely wrong).

Certainly has been shoved into a position that he isn't made for though.

But... If you got it, you got it, no matter what position you are in... and I've watched him plenty this year and just haven't seen him do enough.

Hopefully, we don't overpay for him.

Henry on the other hand has some real talent/tricks and I'll semi-happily cop giving up a 1st for him.

What’s Esava worth in a trade?

Round 3 (ideally future 3rd as we cant take more 3rds this year).
But ideally as part of a larger trade that helps us get bruhn or henry etc.
For eg maybe sav and one of our current 3rds can get ports future 2nd and we use it in one of our other trades.
They must want him as a kpd as they have decent kpf options.

Bruhn is a real worry for me... especially if we use a 1st rounder to get him.

He lacks a few things and I could see him being a bust (hopefully I'm proven completely wrong).

Certainly has been shoved into a position that he isn't made for though.

But... If you got it, you got it, no matter what position you are in... and I've watched him plenty this year and just haven't seen him do enough.

Hopefully, we don't overpay for him.

Henry on the other hand has some real talent/tricks and I'll semi-happily cop giving up a 1st for him.b

Bruhn is much better than that. Fear not you wont be worried a couple of years from now.

GWS and GC both wanting the FR1 is the issue.
GC have two potential top 10 academy picks next year. It won't be a F1. You can bookmark that.

Bugger all sadly. Played the year in the VFL. Pick 50?

Yeah bout that. We dont have the list spots for any more late picks this year so future 3rd probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke
We'll soon see. This bloke is usually good.

Like I said ... Grain of salt. Nothing over the line until it's signed.

Good wonder what picks we are sending back the other way..id say future 2nd but assuming future 1st for henry we cant do that unless we bring a future 2nd in which we could do via trading our 3rds this year for a future 2nd somewhere. Will be interesting.
Premiers should not be able to be involved in deals like this

GC have two potential top 10 academy picks next year. It won't be a F1. You can bookmark that.

Yep they will want points. If we can get them a future 2nd and 3rd from somewhere should do.
Pies and giants will both want our future 1st though.

Good wonder what picks we are sending back the other way..id say future 2nd but assuming future 1st for henry we cant do that unless we bring a future 2nd in which we could do via trading our 3rds this year for a future 2nd somewhere. Will be interesting.
It'll be a F1 for Bruhn. Imo.

It'll be a F1 for Bruhn. Imo.
Still same issue though can only trade future 1st and future 2nd if we turn our current 2nd and 3rds into someones future 2nd.
Which could be where other deals like sav come in.

Premiers should not be able to be involved in deals like this
Stick fat with your club mate they'll bounce back. A lot of good young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back