Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

Cheers to Lore for their hard work in setting this up, and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft - and please practice patience grasshoppers if it's not updated in the immediate aftermath of completed trade

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Also,

2024 Draft and Trade Period Key Dates​

Oct 17 to Nov 8: Pick swap window
Nov 1 to Nov 8: Delisted free agency period
Nov 20-21: Telstra AFL Draft
Nov 22: Telstra Pre-Season Draft and Rookie Draft

I’d be happy to take Shanahan. We need KPF coverage and he, to me, looks a talent. Far better athletic profile than Foster.

Hynes the other that would interest me as I think he’s got a nice midfield/F50 mix. Tough too which is appealing.

Not a fan of Reid. Seen a fair bit of him and I just think he’s very vanilla. Lindsay is a good player but we are probably covered for his type.
Hynes looked tough but kind of slow to me, especially aerial contests he just pushed smaller bodies around and wasn't very agile when the ball was value his knees. I haven't watched a ton so maybe I've just missed his best work but it didn't scream afl traits to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back