Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Some epic melts here from the Handbag Brigade over Battling Injury Struck Richmond's win against all odds

IIniwc.gif

#RentFreeAndUsingUtilities

#yellowandblack
It's nothing compared to what the Blouse bandwagoners will subject the Bay to after the Pincushions give you a touch up.
atomic bomb explosion GIF

Haha I know the joke Noob.

Your a idiot
Go pick up the dog shit you dragged into the ice cream aisle you bloviated miscreant degenerate, you owe everyone an expensive bag of their favourite lollies, chips, chops or ice cream, a bucket too, don’t be a stingy campaigner like those moorabin campaigners, povo pricks!👍

Go pick up the dog shit you dragged into the ice cream aisle you bloviated miscreant degenerate, you owe everyone an expensive bag of their favourite lollies, chips, chops or ice cream, a bucket too, don’t be a stingy campaigner like those moorabin campaigners, povo pricks!👍
Looks like you don’t have enough ram so I’ll pretend you didn’t go to all that effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No shame in admitting you’re a complete dullard :)

Enduring a Phillip Glass opera
Doesn’t make you interesting 🤷‍♂️

Mentioning it on the Bay does make you a try-hard though

How dare they… keep the community safe from needle stick injuries.

Due to the heroin addicts. Who don’t have anywhere safe to shoot up 🤦‍♂️

Enduring a Phillip Glass opera
Doesn’t make you interesting 🤷‍♂️

Mentioning it on the Bay does make you a try-hard though
Travelling (supposedly) to Spain, Morocco or Mexico doesn’t make you interesting either, try-hard.

But it does make you a monumental 2-faced hypocrite who is on a permanent mission to try to prove you have a big weeny. Fail! :$

P.S. On the plus side, you do have 12 toes - more than I’ll ever have :'(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back