Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting deadline coming up. Was Mop saved the other night? If not, that's likely the best lynch option today. Could be the Ferryman I suppose, but it's a 2/3 shot of being a head, probably worth the risk. I also agree that if Mop is evil, we need to look at inactives, because clearly hasn't been getting much coaching. If villager, oops my bad, at least there's less places for evil to hide. Very suss on Bonce, lacking the antagonism of his typical village games as previously noted by someone. The Majestic is suss, but also playing a typical Majestic game. Still though, we need to clear out some of these village claims and take away evil's hiding places while we still can. This is where I reveal (buried in this wall of text, probably entirely unnecessarily minimising the small chance of evil seeing this and having a chance to change their night actions) that I had no protection last night and just suggested I did to try to give myself a clean shot at Maj. Note this in case I die and Maj doesn't. If I die and Maj does, and he is a villager, oopsie. Dingster, Tarks, Bonce, 3KZ, TIF, Chippy, Drizzy, Gralin. That's the list of remaining players that could be evil. We're up against it, but if we got at least one of the kills right last night, and we get the lynch right today, we can piss this in. I hope someone read all of this. I also hope it proves to be a complete waste of time.

Mod Report Night 4
Mod Report Night 4

It was a weird and strangely wonderful night. The Southern lights, courtesy of Jupiter and Zeus, bathed the battlefield in an eerie and beautiful light. The armies gathered their dead and sent them off with great ceremony. Oddly enough there was laughing and cheering and the assembled multitudes carried on as if it was an Irish Wake.

All that was missing were the spirits of the dead, all of whom are now safely esconsed in Hades.

But all too soon the warm light was extinguished and the living returned to their quarters to tend their wounds, polish their armour, sharpen their axes and swords and to plot their plans.

Only the solitary figure of the Ferryman could be spotted doing their rounds.

Just before dawn when the night was pitch black an evil wind blew in. Those with sharp hearing could just pick out the keening howls, screams and the death rattles of the dying. Were they Gods or humans?

sante Odysseus had grievously displeased all the Gods. Humanity’s Seer slaughtered by Greek (werewolves) and Roman (Mafia) Gods

Chat Pile Argos Cub Greek God and Werewolf killed by Delphic Oracle, the Flogs.

It is now day.

PS
Surviving players have the option of amending their coins/message to the Ferryman. Any changes have to be completed by 9.00pm AEDT tonight. Please note your message must not indicate your identity or role. The Mods reserve the right to edit out identifying info.

PPS how were Odysseus and Argos connected?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really can’t go on. This game is too stressful for me and everyone already knows I am evil. Time to confess, I am Apollo. I will be at the Chariot Races all day, so don’t expect to hear from me again.
Tarkyn_24 is the vote
Grand Uncle Horace

Why has the intimidator not realised that nobody tags the host on a separate line? Pretty sure the last 2 intimidations have been the only posts where anyone has done that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back