Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

How so? It's a waste of a seer because I know I'm a Villager, but obviously you don't know that. Don't waste it on me.

I haven’t even confirmed I’m seering you and you’re getting all worked up.

I haven’t even confirmed I’m seering you and you’re getting all worked up.
My tongue was firmly in cheek with my first response, but then I was just replying with an explanation. I'm the exact opposite of all worked up. Well, not quite the exact opposite (which us asleep), but I'm a self-sabotaging night owl pretending to be more interested in the cricket than I really am right now.

Night 3
Night 3 Report part 1

Trickery was the leif motif. The Gods ran amok disrupting each other, let alone poor humans.

Yesterday and last night there was a rather ghastly visage wafting through the battlefield. The Cadaver finally and justly entered the Ferry on the River Styxx to sail to Hades. The ghost had companions.

Brave Brutus was a little surprised to find themself on the Trojan battlefield. They were caught by Jupiter in a nightly skirmish. Not much was left.

MC Bad Genius Cassius, Humanity/Villager, 24 hours granted by Charon have expired.
Kurve , Brutus, Humanity/Villager, eviscerated by Roman Gods (Mafia)

Part 2 of the report might take a while. Sorry, some moon put in a late change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

night 3 Report pt 2
Night 3 Report Part 2 ffs

Odin is a famous drunken, violent and unpredictable drunk. Having settled on a target, Odin changed their mind. Lying drunk in bed Odin fired an arrow at the moon ( a blood red one at that) The arrow fell and hit an unsuspecting victim in an unusual bodily part.

The Ferryman looked at the new victim and said Welcome to Hades sonny Jim.

BEaston , Achilles (vigilante) Humanity slaughtered by Odin/SK

would have been good for the outed vig to have posted their target in the thread last night seeing as they didnt get a kill....
He said he was killing you

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back