Preview Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Saturday 16th of March, People First Stadium, Gold Coast, 7.40pm Adelaide time.

Who will be the sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If soligo is sub, I am out I reckon.
What in the world?
Yep, no amount of quality recruiting or fitness work or game plan or anything else can cope with diabolical selections

I'm confident Soligo will be in the 22 however

The coaches know he's good, we've poured games into him right from the start. No way he gets overlooked

I'm hearing Ian Perrie and Ken McGregor will be lining up this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel we may be in for a bruising with Tex and RT out. Nicks will be wanting to push his contract forward. It will be a test for him with gameplan. Burgess to play Tex role?

Fog the primary leading target, Burgess the high and deep and Gollant more the McAdam hybrid lead and fly.

If Soligo is sub and sholl is in the 22 I'd be pretty pissed, I know Soligo had an interrupted preseason but he is a miles better player at AFL level than sholl
You’re either fit to play or you’re not, we got cute with lynch hoping we didn’t need him and we did.
Imagine someone goes down q1 and we’re playing a half fit soligo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Saturday 16th of March, People First Stadium, Gold Coast, 7.40pm Adelaide time.

Back