Review Good/Bad v Essendon, Round 21. TOP 2 = SEALED

Remove this Banner Ad

No trolling at all. This is very serious. He'll be okay, but the fact that no-one came to his aid at a game with 40,000 people there really makes me sick.

****ing horseshit.

Mods please ban this lying sack of shit.

at 11:26 he's posting fine.

at 11:30 he's complaining about being king hit

So we're seriously meant to believe that within a 4 minute period he got hit in the head badly enough to get 'badly concussed' and then immediately make a completely coherent post on bigfooty (https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/51847164/). Please note that post linked is HIM posting, not his 'partner' like here.

In fact can someone tell me how I report this conduct to an admin? Because this person should be perma banned from this entire site.

BAD: Defense looked a little vulnerable at times playing against a team with 2 key forwards in hooker and Daniher. Hooker was clearly a threat. Having otten to swing back there as the interceptor would have been nice , hopefully he recovers from his injury and gets back in the team ASAP.
No way.

That removes a running player from the 22. 3 defensive talls is enough, Talia and Lever just had poor games that's all.

Been saying this for a while. Has a great ability to get out of trouble or congestion and hit up a 25-35m pass to a guy in a great position.
Often with a kick that cuts in 'on the 45' angle ala Sam Mitchell, really opens up the play for us.

Surely M Crouch will get top 5 Brownlow? His season has been the equal of Thompson's best seasons.

******* horseshit.

So we're seriously meant to believe that within a 4 minute period he got hit in the head badly enough to get 'badly concussed' and then immediately make a completely coherent post on bigfooty (https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/posts/51847164/). Please note that post linked is HIM posting, not his 'partner' like here.

In fact can someone tell me how I report this conduct to an admin? Because this person should be perma banned from this entire site.
There was a 90 minute period with no posts just prior to that. When did the game finish? 11:30 seems a bit late. Maybe it was during that 90 minute period that the incident happened?

******* horseshit.

Good call

This is crap and should be looked into

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

******* horseshit.

Maybe his partner wrote that post?

There was a 90 minute period with no posts just prior to that. When did the game finish? 11:30 seems a bit late. Maybe it was during that 90 minute period that the incident happened?

Except at 11:48 his partner posts "I'm taking him to the hospital now, he's very badly concussed.".

So timeline of events would have to be something like this:

10pm: get king hit and 'badly concussed'
11.23: make several completely coherent posts bitching about umpires despite being badly concussed
11.30: Complain on EFC board about being king hit
11:48: Finally go to hospital

Except at 11:48 his partner posts "I'm taking him to the hospital now, he's very badly concussed.".

So timeline of events would have to be something like this:

10pm: get king hit and 'badly concussed'
11.23: make several completely coherent posts bitching about umpires despite being badly concussed
11.30: Complain on EFC board about being king hit
11:48: Finally go to hospital
There are no other posts at the times you state

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I reckon if your partner was king hit and in hospital you wouldn't be on BF posting on numerous boards to a bunch of anonymous internet numpties. Like me

Seems a little bit far fetched

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Feasible that the partner is trying to get help identifying the culprit, and posts with the victim's account if they don't have their own. Later realise it's better to actually state who they are.

Feasible that the partner is trying to get help identifying the culprit, and posts with the victim's account if they don't have their own. Later realise it's better to actually state who they are.

I would be spending more time contacting the AFC and the authorities but hey takes all sorts

Than a few hundred anonymous support that not only live all over Australia but all around the world the chances if it did occur it would be like 10 million to one chance

But saying that are there any news reports of this as I have no doubt if it occurred there will be in melbournes papers it's definetly news worthy or even tv media

Honestly, I wasn't with him at the time, he kind of just went down as far as I'm aware. We're in touch with police but I don't imagine they'll be able to do too much at this point. Thanks for the concern though, folks. Congratulations again on the win.
Police will be all over it. There is CCTV everywhere at Southern Cross. Will have been recorded for sure.

I would be spending more time contacting the AFC and the authorities but hey takes all sorts

Than a few hundred anonymous support that not only live all over Australia but all around the world the chances if it did occur it would be like 10 million to one chance

But saying that are there any news reports of this as I have no doubt if it occurred there will be in melbournes papers it's definetly news worthy or even tv media

I did a quick google search before I made my original post questioning it and couldn't find anything.

Talia's form is worrying me. Not sure if he is injured but seems slow. Keath for mine has added to our backline and must stay in finals time.

Talia has been fine. Was clearly hampered slightly and i reckon he may not have played had Hartigan not been injured

Give him a week to get himself right and have a crack in finals!

Remember one very dodgy call that had everyone scratching their heads – Bombers player kicked it to a player who marked on the boundary line – should have been a mark or OOTF, but was considered touched over the line and a boundary throw in.

The replay showed that Hooker did juggle the ball over the line and the initial touch happened inside the line. It wasn't a clear one grab mark, so that was a spot on call by the boundary ump.

So by looking at his posts he was tilted by umpiring that wasn't overly bad, and then got hit between 10:56 and 11? First thing he does is post on BF considering the short 4 minute timeframe? It's possible but I'm starting to find it hard to believe.

Edit: I think it happened earlier because he said it was at the station after the game. He's made a lot of posts in a "hospital level concussed state". Doesn't really add up.

I'm in Adelaide time so add 30 minutes.

Screenshot_20170813-082315.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad v Essendon, Round 21. TOP 2 = SEALED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back