Good Luck Eagles!!

Remove this Banner Ad

MickZu said:
And no true football fan wants to watch a football side get over the line by bias umpiring.

Yep if the Eagles win the flag this year itll all be down to one dodgy umpiring desicion in the the 1st final... :rolleyes: Get over it you morons. Or better still stick to Rugby League, a sport you guys actually understand. Bandwagoning scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Swans v West Coast GF with the Swans getting up by 4 points after a Swans bloke lays an illegal shepherd and somehow manages to get paid a free for it and an Eagle gets tripped in the last quarter with no whistle blown would be pretty special.

Because it would be completely legit, wouldn't it?

dee_molisher said:
May you break a leg and more legs, get into a girly hissy fit with adelaide, get suspended and die in a plane crash on the way to victoria.

Amen
Quality posting there azz wipe :rolleyes:

Here's some advice for you... Stick to just reading the forums.

Eagles4Ever said:
Quality posting there azz wipe :rolleyes:

Here's some advice for you... Stick to just reading the forums.

Well if this wasn't such a lame posting, perhaps my temporary insanity wouldn't have taken me over and possessed my fingers. Really, good luck eagle. If they need luck then they shouldn't be playing in the finals.

Bigger said:
A Swans v West Coast GF with the Swans getting up by 4 points after a Swans bloke lays an illegal shepherd and somehow manages to get paid a free for it and an Eagle gets tripped in the last quarter with no whistle blown would be pretty special.

Because it would be completely legit, wouldn't it?
It would be fair if swans were denied two goals because to two dogy decision earlier.

Like i said to the other moron, build a bridge buddy

Wayne Buckingham was a tireless worker for teh club and all you guys can think of is Hungary Jacks. I shake my head in disbelief

dee_molisher said:
May you break a leg and more legs, get into a girly hissy fit with adelaide, get suspended and die in a plane crash on the way to victoria.

Amen

Serious fruit loop

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Luck Eagles!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back