Review Good night season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Having sat through that mess, it felt like the team is done with the coach. They had nothing and gave nothing.
we have once again embarrassed ourselves on the national stage. Embarrassed the ebert name

it’s time to make some hard calls.

for the first time I’m actually hoping we get smashed in the showdown, because we need to end this tenure immediately whilst we can still salvage something.

our game plan is shit, it’s a hack it forward game plan, and it’s always a hack kick because half our side can’t kick.

boak, wines, spp are putrid kicks.. win a clearance hack kick it 20m and then hawks take it coast to coast with skills and score. How many ****ing times did that happen.

marshall is an embarrassment and he should be embarrassed about what he has dished up for 24 months. I never want him to get another game. Play anybody but him, in fact play nobody in his spot.

lycett looks like he has played a full season and it’s round 2, either add Hayes or we might as well wrap the season up because we aren’t winning anything when our number 1 can get embarrassed by a 10 gamer.

noone in our forward line chases, the are the laziest group, mind you no point leading because our shit mids can’t hit a barn.

finalayson is a 2 grabber like ladhams was, and somehow now can’t kick for shit

butter is a star.. a gun and the only bloke who truly played with some courage

wines, ball butcherer. Tries hard but **** can he hack a kick or a handball

boak.. runs all day gives 100% but has shit skills

drew I thought had a crack tonight

motlop was his normal useless self..

skinner looked slow and cumbersome

sinn looked out of his depth, was easily ragdolled

georgiardis needs to be played up the ground

dursma had a real crack under duress.

what a disaster. I’m so over this club. I can’t wait to hear the next 2 days dribble feat from our club

Boak is a machine and playing as good as he ever has, his dedication to his fitness is incredible.
We've got a good enough list to win the flag next year with Hinkley gone.
Pitty his dedication to winning football isn't as strong or he wouldn't be such a puppy for Ken.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall wouldn't be playing if Dixon was in.

He is horrendous just disappears.
Genuine Question: why do we bag Marshall when Georgiadis is equally as bad. Our forward line is putrid. I love the idea of the potential of Georgiardis but he gets pushed off the ball again and again and again. Three forwards tonight who appeared to stand motionless asking for the long bomb into goals and every time exactly the same result. i will never leave a game early but heck that was bloody hard to sit through.

Home from work, just watched game, a game to honour the Great Man - what a F*cking Disgrace!!!!
A midfield that can't hit a target to save themselves;prime example, Hawks hit Lewis in the last on a nice lead, goal scored, Boak gets the next centre clearance and misses target by 5 metres. Doesn't matter how many touches Wines, Boak even Drew have, doesn't help us score. And we have the most inept coaching group - ever since we got Dixon, bomb it inside 50, press up, repeat inside 50's and hope for some individual brilliance, luck or an opponent mistake to score. Example of that mindset, last qtr, Bonner unopposed through the middle & bombs into the forwards and picks out 2 Hawk defenders by themselves Time to admit Marshall isn't a forward, send him to the SANFL. Rozee is a soft pretty boy - half back or SANFL. F*ck I'm fuming, RIP RE.

Disgraceful effort by almost every player tonight. No excuse for that first half BS - 70 more disposals than the oppo.

100% on the players tonight. (I don't want to hear about the coaches.)

They made the dumb decisions!

They made the poor skill errors!

They ****ed up!

They bludged on not having Charlie, Robbie, Aliir and Clurey out there tonight.

19 of the 22 should hand back their match payments and donate them to whichever charity Di Ebert says so.

I'm letting off Skinner, Sinn as they debuted and Mead only played half a game after half time.

Genuine Question: why do we bag Marshall when Georgiadis is equally as bad. Our forward line is putrid. I love the idea of the potential of Georgiardis but he gets pushed off the ball again and again and again. Three forwards tonight who appeared to stand motionless asking for the long bomb into goals and every time exactly the same result. i will never leave a game early but **** that was bloody hard to sit through.
Without Dixon all the others were ragdolled and easily pushed out of contests. Lycett has to go forward and Hayes to ruck. But ken knows best.

These are the
He’s the reason we get beat?

Dumbest thing written on this thread tonight and that’s a huge effort, well done.
one of the reasons that should be. This fanciful rubbish he should be captain shits me.

burns it every game. Had 7 inside 50s tonight and not one hit a target.. same as every week. He’s overrated.

12 more inside 50’s, 25 more clearances, 73 more disposals… all equals >10 goal loss.

Absolutely pathetic.

Outcoached (by a coach in his 2nd game), completely outplayed.

At least we’ve been exposed early in the season.
This just shows we're 'try hardery for longery' game style. Good stat in the last qtr, Hawks 41% scored goals on inside 50's, Port 14%!!

The only person willing to challenge Ken in the media was Tredrea and then he became an anti vaxer and got himself jobless.

Would like Kane to do it but he won't
And yet so many on here want to pot Tredders.

Id listen to a podcast of his over all the BS on the media right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good night season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back