Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie 4 Life, I ain't reading 10 pages, whats been happening
Literally nothing. I was in your place a few hours back and everyone is just pissfarting around. Looks like the vote started with crowey then went to NaturalDisaster and naturally I voted for you 🥰

Literally nothing. I was in your place a few hours back and everyone is just pissfarting around. Looks like the vote started with crowey then went to NaturalDisaster and naturally I voted for you 🥰
Awesome, all caught up, man this games easy.

pie 4 life Not Gralin

Dingster please, Not Gralin. You're not lying that it's going to wiz, but I don't think you're telling the truth about where it's coming from.
A rare amulet counterclaim, evidence that it’s with somebody other than either of you, or both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A rare amulet counterclaim, evidence that it’s with somebody other than either of you, or both?
I think he's saying I'm in a faction and we're passing it on? Anyway I defs have it and it's going to fellow good.

I’m still a little unsettled by this, because when you have begun as a villager recently you have been quick to claim it but this morning you seemed hesitant . That , coupled with the jump onto crowwy now knowing what we know too ..:
I'm village -aligned this game :)

Trying to catch up after dinner now.

wrote out a mental note 😭😭
episode 14 list GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back