Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m actually wondering if the reason for the crowwy and now ND wagons is because they were hit tonight
I guess I was right. This wasn't why I stayed off crowwy btw. I just didn't think he was evil.

I hope he was 'infected' or the cub...

thewizardmelon were you told to vote for crowwy as well , or was your intimidation just the alphabetical stuff?
For the villages sake, I was intimidated today. It didn’t say I couldn’t reveal this but it felt in the spirit of the idea to wait until after deadline (unless someone tried to say publicly they had been), but as of post #285 I slipped up and failed it, incurring my first (or second?) death, which I am guessing is revealed at the deadline.

You must sequentially start each sentence (including across posts) with the next letter of the alphabet, starting with “A” and completing at least one full lap. The sentences cannot be one word, should all make sense and have a connection, however loose, with the game.

Evil, you cunning bastards. One tiny lapse in concentration and ya got me!

Do any of them strike you as people to have tried to kill him last night? I reckon this game is one where evil are more likely to take out people that might point to them.
I actually suspect people are more likely to put a retaliation vote on their "usual targets' , but if they have a night action, may be wary of a retaliation and may actively avoid said 'usual targets'

Do any of them strike you as people to have tried to kill him last night? I reckon this game is one where evil are more likely to take out people that might point to them.
Will be interesting to see. Usually a mix of lazy villager and evil in this scenario.

croweater because he has the post above mine Not Gralin

beerfish because of dumb reasoning for voting Not Gralin
On reflection, this seemed to start the wagon on ND
Even though ND had a good point on Beerfish (who I admittedly have barely played with so I do not have a read on)

Lots of people who haven't posted yet that I can tell, but it IS day one, and a Monday!
I'm sure we'll see more activity tonight.

I'll put a vote on crowy for now. Not Gralin

I'll also vote croweater 41, Not Gralin.

That may change, but I'd like to see him pop back in and say hello again.

Hey Crowy!
And these mid-wagon votes bother me somewhat

Conversely I couldn't get much traction on DERO (for example) after he lay low after that odd vote for me
Same could be said for the others on 2 votes

On a day with no intel , I wasn't expecting such a consensus

thewizardmelon were you told to vote for crowwy as well , or was your intimidation just the alphabetical stuff?

Nope. Day 1 is random and given hotchilli isn’t playing I was hoping to continue our back and forth. I wasn’t at all expecting a pile on and even stated later today it was unexpected and my vote had no more validity than any other random Day 1 vote.

This vote bothers me a little too
I guess if ND flips evil later down the track, it will be looked at more carefully
Just jumping on the bandwagon, really. There wasn’t much information floating around.
I think the real carnage will happen in night phases with having to get killed twice to die. Pick the same person two nights in a row…and they’re gone. There are always the exceptions due to roles, amulets, and the like, though.

Could get very interesting. 🤔

Nope. Day 1 is random and given hotchilli isn’t playing I was hoping to continue our back and forth. I wasn’t at all expecting a pile on and even stated later today it was unexpected and my vote had no more validity than any other random Day 1 vote.
I was surprised too but after last game, I really shouldn't have been surprised. There was a lot of talk about following known good, and I suppose some people were hiding behind doing just that. I still think that others killed him last night and voted him today without necessarily understanding the mechanic in this one

Do you reckon Ding is evil?
Extremely early days, but so far, no. Less likely than plain probability to me if anything. It would've been quite easy to not claim in this given the recent heat that has come with being an amulet holder. I copped plenty as the starting amulet holder the last 2 games in a row, and it contributed to my lynch as a villager one of those times and my near-lynch as an uncontested real seer in the other (before being killed off overnight)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On reflection, this seemed to start the wagon on ND
Even though ND had a good point on Beerfish (who I admittedly have barely played with so I do not have a read on)

And these mid-wagon votes bother me somewhat

Conversely I couldn't get much traction on DERO (for example) after he lay low after that odd vote for me
Same could be said for the others on 2 votes

On a day with no intel , I wasn't expecting such a consensus
I think there was a consensus because it would be very risky to have votes spread on a multilynch with night deaths unknown, people were hedging their bets

Do you reckon Ding is evil?
No

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

I don't doubt there was evil in that lunch but you also have to take into account that good would have been following the flogs as well.
What was evil in your lunch porps, egg, jalapeño?

I don't doubt there was evil in that lunch but you also have to take into account that good would have been following the flogs as well.
Even after wiz made it clear that he intimidated and that the Crowwy vote wasn’t based on intel?

To his credit wiz seemed aware of the perils of following a blind vote , vetted or not

I think there was a consensus because it would be very risky to have votes spread on a multilynch with night deaths unknown, people were hedging their bets
If the count was closer , late switchee (or non switches) may have been informative too , but I still see your point too. At least the lack of a manipulator would make it easier to predict in this

How do you think I feel? I think croweater 41 was one of the only people that I remember playing werewolf with when I was still playing the better part of a decade ago and I've just inadvertently helped lynch him :$

As if I'm eating chilli 🤮
hotchilli seems to be dearly missed, and should definitely play this game. At least we know he continues the trend of not being on your team Dingster

Even after wiz made it clear that he intimidated and that the Crowwy vote wasn’t based on intel?

To his credit wiz seemed aware of the perils of following a blind vote , vetted or not

If the count was closer , late switchee (or non switches) may have been informative too , but I still see your point too. At least the lack of a manipulator would make it easier to predict in this
There is also a good chance one of those on crowy killed him last night too

With no knowledge (yet) what else do we do? Someone was going to be lynched or a life taken away. I think this game is stacked in evil's favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back