Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster please, Not Gralin. You're not lying that it's going to wiz, but I don't think you're telling the truth about where it's coming from.

A rare amulet counterclaim, evidence that it’s with somebody other than either of you, or both?

I'm totally fine if I'm the vote.

Thinking more about this and the Ding comment re: being fine if he's the vote. Night immune are near impossible to kill back-to-back.

Maybe im over thinking.

Tandy can you please add this to your mental note?

Thinking more about this and the Ding comment re: being fine if he's the vote. Night immune are near impossible to kill back-to-back.

Maybe im over thinking.

Tandy can you please add this to your mental note?
I'm fine because I'm fine...and also lynch immune with the amulet.

I'm fine because I'm fine...and also lynch immune with the amulet.
Convenient ...
Alright, but I've got my eye on you.

brian regan what GIF

The thing with the amulet claim is there was no need to do it. Reading about the amulet it can't be passed around a faction so it appeared Dingster was trying to come across as good by openly admitting it's going to a flog rather than just handing it on in the PM and saying nothing.

It came across as sus the moment I read it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with the amulet claim is there was no need to do it. Reading about the amulet it can't be passed around a faction so it appeared Dingster was trying to come across as good by openly admitting it's going to a flog rather than just handing it on in the PM and saying nothing.

It came across as sus the moment I read it.
This is an excellent point, and I think if I wasn't fresh off 2 games in a row when I started with the amulet as good but was read as suspicious by good, I would agree with you more. Instead I'm inclined to give Ding the benefit of the doubt. And for today at least it doesn't really matter. More something to mull over for a later phase.

I have the amulet.

Dings lying it’ll end up in good hands tonight can’t wait to die now/tonight.

Ps I’m the doc I’ll self protect and seer clarkey as the serial killer.

D1
Day One Summary
croweater 41 - villager has been lynched.

As you look at the corpse swinging by the neck you can't help but wonder if the village made a mistake.

You are momentarily blinded by a bright flash. Looking around you see confusion on your fellow villagers faces.

The sun is setting, you don't want to be out during a blood moon and hurry home.

The streets quickly clear of people.

Night Two begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back