Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone like to be my target? Preferably not a villager, but maybe I'll make an exception for the right villager :love:
Offer still stands! :gigglev1:

Good morning Gralin!
this is him right now
What Have I Done Cat GIF

N1
Night One Summary
If you looked out your window last night you would have noticed the red tinge to the moonlight. Village legend says the blood moon is a time for death and change. People tend to stay inside at night during one.

Still some people clearly went out, strange howls were heard, sounds like the claws of large beasts scrabbling on cobblestones.

A few gun shots rang out and nobody could claim to have slept peacefully.

When the sun finally rose over the village and people cautiously came out, supsicion and fear hung over the town like the morning mist.

It is now Day One

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night One Summary
If you looked out your window last night you would have noticed the red tinge to the moonlight. Village legend says the blood moon is a time for death and change. People tend to stay inside at night during one.

Still some people clearly went out, strange howls were heard, sounds like the claws of large beasts scrabbling on cobblestones.

A few gun shots rang out and nobody could claim to have slept peacefully.

When the sun finally rose over the village and people cautiously came out, supsicion and fear hung over the town like the morning mist.

It is now Day One
Thank goodness there was no violence! I like this village!

In the interests of understanding this game a little more, would anyone like to claim?
I’m Villager #4
Anyone who claims convincingly won‘t be my revenge vote
(waited until Chipmunk had already voted for the other #4 haha )

In the interests of understanding this game a little more, would anyone like to claim?
I’m Villager #4
Anyone who claims convincingly won‘t be my revenge vote
(waited until Chipmunk had already voted for the other #4 haha )

Flogs have 8 lives, that might be the way to go initially.

(I’m not a flog)

But which Villager are you?
I trust you MC as I don’t think a non-villager would’ve asked that question N0 unless but question remain of almost everyone else

(I’m not a flog)
I don’t mind this …
If once we have a little more intel, a flog would like to claim and direct us vanilla villagers on who nominate then that’s great
Even if it’s something like
Villagers 1-2 - Player A
Villagers 3-4 - Player B
etc

Will help us track amulet movements too since apparently the only protection against a retribution is holding the amulet

(I’m not a flog)

A flog coming to light would certainly be a good idea. But there’s no real need to rush that reveal immediately. Could we wait and see how the day presents?

I don’t mind this …
If once we have a little more intel, a flog would like to claim and direct us vanilla villagers on who nominate then that’s great
Even if it’s something like
Villagers 1-2 - Player A
Villagers 3-4 - Player B
etc

Will help us track amulet movements too since apparently the only protection against a retribution is holding the amulet

How many villagers should out themselves? And how many are there?

How many villagers should out themselves? And how many are there?
As many as possible , so we can start to narrow down who is lying after a night with no final deaths (and therefore, limited other intel by this point )

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back