Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Day Five Summary
There was a lot of commotion in the square.
You saw two people marched up and the nooses placed around their necks.
But it looked like only one dropped.

Then they both vanished.

Villagers are pointing fingers and arguing but you don't have time for this, the sun is starting to drop below the horizon and you don't want to be outside at night.

It is now Night six.
WILL THIS GAME EVER END?!!!

WILL THIS GAME EVER END?!!!
THIS IS THE GAME THAT NEVER ENDS... YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIEND! SOME PEOPLE, STARTED PLAYING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS, AND THEY'LL CONTINUE PLAYING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE ...............

Jhye Clark 13 do you think there's benefit in discussing your target tonight?
We can set retaliates so we don't double up, but obviously makes you a bit of a retaliate target as well.
I think at this stage, evil has spread their retaliation. We need to do the same, even if we hit village.

Does anyone have a list of votes? Mafia should be on kurve.
BEaston BEaston
Beerfish Kurve
Cadsky Itsmyshow
Chipmunk Itsmyshow
DERO Itsmyshow
Dingster Itsmyshow
Frederico_WA Itsmyshow
Itsmyshow Kurve
Kurve Itsmyshow
MC Bad Genius Cadsky
omgfridge Kurve
Pickitt Kurve
Por_please_ya Kurve
rye rye
Sante Kurve
SSwans2011 Itsmyshow
Tarkyn_24 Kurve
The Majestic Kurve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry. I'm actually a Villager (and still a Villager), but I'm still stuck on page 81. I had to work back late and then messaged for instructions on who to vote for while I was rushing to pick up my daughters from daycare before they started billing insane late fees. I literally haven't stopped since then and only just finished my dinner before looking at my phone and seeing it was 8:58pm. Totally suss, but if I didn't vote for anyone, I would've died and my retaliation was still on Chipmunk, so could've lost two villagers!

Sorry. I'm actually a Villager (and still a Villager), but I'm still stuck on page 81. I had to work back late and then messaged for instructions on who to vote for while I was rushing to pick up my daughters from daycare before they started billing insane late fees. I literally haven't stopped since then and only just finished my dinner before looking at my phone and seeing it was 8:58pm. Totally suss, but if I didn't vote for anyone, I would've died and my retaliation was still on Chipmunk, so could've lost two villagers!
Even if all that was true, you can understand why we're more likely to not believe it.

Even if all that was true, you can understand why we're more likely to not believe it.

Still interested in why you have lied on multiple occasions?

Still interested in why you have lied on multiple occasions?
I'm a flog?
I knew the flogs knew my role and wouldn't out me.
Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Yeah, I totally get that. I checked my notifications for any tags and there were two, but neither of them were helpful at all, so I just went with a vote that was a) someone I've been suss on, and b) someone that I assumed wouldn't be in the firing line so I wouldn't mess things up by voting them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back