omgfridge Kurve
Pickitt Kurve
Por_please_ya Kurve
rye rye
Sante Kurve
SSwans2011 Itsmyshow
Tarkyn_24 Kurve
The Majestic Kurve
If IMS is Alpha going on his you thugs comment and therefore Kurve is mafia, you'd assume there is mafia in the IMS votes so worth isolating.

Cadsky
Chippy
DERO
Ding
Fred
SSwans2011

If IMS is Alpha going on his you thugs comment and therefore Kurve is mafia, you'd assume there is mafia in the IMS votes so worth isolating.

Cadsky
Chippy
DERO
Ding
Fred
SSwans2011
Not me ding-a-ling. I voted both yesterday and offered to switch my vote to whoever was required to try the multi lynch.

Cadsky
Chippy
DERO
Ding
Fred
SSwans2011
One of those is a flog

I think DERO has been conveniently forgotten about
And I'm still wondering about the werecub and who got converted.

As totally over his nonsense, I'm going to kill Frederico_WA before dawn and suggest fellow evil might like to despatch with vig or flog.
But im just a simple villager
How You Doin Kiss GIF

N6
Night Six Summary
Another sleepless night under the red light of the moon.

Wolves, criminals, vigilantes, strange lightning bolts.

This used to be a quiet town.

You're pretty sure your neighbour got shot last night. The one who liked crystals.

When you go outside you see their door is open and a body sprawled on the floor.

Frederico_WA (mystic) killed by mafia

Poor woman, she was strange but kindly.

Walking down the street you see one of the local hoodlums lying in a pool of their own blood.

Kurve (Intimidator) killed by the vigilante

You hear an explosion, rushing to where the smoke is coming from you see a crowd of villagers but no bodies.

It is now Day Six

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Kurve was being coached by someone who knew the Chip/MWPP relationship......
TBF everyone who's played for a bit knows the relationships. My thinking is who would follow it up with the same theme with Nakkers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back