Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry. I'm actually a Villager (and still a Villager), but I'm still stuck on page 81. I had to work back late and then messaged for instructions on who to vote for while I was rushing to pick up my daughters from daycare before they started billing insane late fees. I literally haven't stopped since then and only just finished my dinner before looking at my phone and seeing it was 8:58pm. Totally suss, but if I didn't vote for anyone, I would've died and my retaliation was still on Chipmunk, so could've lost two villagers!
Who did you message for instructions?

Yeah, I totally get that. I checked my notifications for any tags and there were two, but neither of them were helpful at all, so I just went with a vote that was a) someone I've been suss on, and b) someone that I assumed wouldn't be in the firing line so I wouldn't mess things up by voting them.

So you knew the vote was tight?

Jhye Clark 13 , flogtown will use our kill tonight.

We will kill Kurve. You can take care of Itsmyshow - UNLESS you think it's not worth hitting night immune

Not entirely sure I believe you MCBG.... and why have your retaliation on Chipmunk, who is clearly a villager?

We will kill Kurve. You can take care of Itsmyshow - UNLESS you think it's not worth hitting night immune

Not entirely sure I believe you MCBG.... and why have your retaliation on Chipmunk, who is clearly a villager?
Why are you obsessed with losing. You know the 2IC is in play right?

darth vader GIF

Also he said that he knew the votes were close, but was a few pages behind as well? Weird to make up a lie and then contradict it so soon.

Swap your kill to someone else

On the intimidate point, I’m not sure that Ding would put in an intimidate asking me to reply to all of MWPP’s posts. It seems like the intent of the intimidate is either to have me stay up all night replying to MWPP posts or to be modkilled for failing. Ding knows that we’re friends but also might think that’s a bit cruel.
I'd do something like that, but not with the idea to get someone modkilled, but just to annoy them as much as possible. I'm a fan of creative intimidations, although some people feel they're not always in the spirit of the game.

My suss list (in order):

Kurve
RU
BEaston
IMS
DERO
rye
Cadsky
I know my vote seems suss, but you weren't suss on me before that (I think), so don't get fooled by it.

Agreed. Looks like MC and IMS are in a faction.
My vote didn't actually change anything. Without looking at the count, did yours?

That and the fact he's been trying to get a village aligned lynched all week.
I'm admittedly less suss on you, but I'm not convinced yet. I didn't say why I had you and BEaston pegged as evil (in case you stopped your tells), but is everyone clear on how you're village aligned?

Who did you message for instructions?
Around 6:30 in this thread (don't have the exact post).

So you knew the vote was tight?
Nope, but a multi-lynch was always an option after even the bloody mod was suggesting it last night haha.

It does to me
Good to know. To be clear though, would you have to get modkilled twice (ie not vote FOUR times) to actually die?

I had my retaliation on him because of his cheeky posts about the Matildas game. Then I kept it there after his constant talk about how one of us was the most likely to be infected or the cub (and knowing it wasn't me).

Also he said that he knew the votes were close, but was a few pages behind as well? Weird to make up a lie and then contradict it so soon.
Did I say the votes were close? If I did, I apologise for that, but I don't think that I actually did at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd do something like that, but not with the idea to get someone modkilled, but just to annoy them as much as possible. I'm a fan of creative intimidations, although some people feel they're not always in the spirit of the game.

I know my vote seems suss, but you weren't suss on me before that (I think), so don't get fooled by it.

My vote didn't actually change anything. Without looking at the count, did yours?

I'm admittedly less suss on you, but I'm not convinced yet. I didn't say why I had you and BEaston pegged as evil (in case you stopped your tells), but is everyone clear on how you're village aligned?

Around 6:30 in this thread (don't have the exact post).

Nope, but a multi-lynch was always an option after even the bloody mod was suggesting it last night haha.

Good to know. To be clear though, would you have to get modkilled twice (ie not vote FOUR times) to actually die?

I had my retaliation on him because of his cheeky posts about the Matildas game. Then I kept it there after his constant talk about how one of us was the most likely to be infected or the cub (and knowing it wasn't me).

Did I say the votes were close? If I did, I apologise for that, but I don't think that I actually did at all.
I'm not fussed about the time, more you were messaging. That sounds like faction behaviour

Generally speaking it takes 2 deaths to die so if literally no one else touched you.
Yes

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back