Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't mind an easy kill by the look of it.

proclaim Boncer is a bored villager, which was extremely evident, then you proceed to vote him anyway.

I think CursingFijian was onto something.

Think it's in our interest to see how this one plays out, where there is smoke..

BEaston thanks Gralin
Yep I waited for any other valid targets to appear and none popped up so on the 1% boncer was actually SK it was the best bet for the day.

How could CF be onto anything? He was a villager plucking names out of a hat on a d1 crapshoot.

Definitely a bit of evil jumping on this bandwagon now. I'd say yourself and Nothing are both pretty sus in my eyes now. Sus enough for a vote I reckon, Michaels thanks Gralin

Can I just say if I were evil I would never make a kill on CF in that position for this very reason? It's just such a noob play to kill the person that claims you're sus. This is an obvious setup by evil, and I think a few of them are jumping on board now.

I'm just a villager so I'm not gonna fight it too hard but over to you village!

Your read is wrong, now given I think your reads aren't too bad generally and as you've played more games, your vote's making me a bit suspicious.
I might be off atm.
Will read through again later.
Who are you thinking Kurve? Apart from me?😛

Vig hit Godfather, Alpha, SK, amulet, or roleblocked. 60% hitting evil.

If myblueroan provides the intel of who had the amulet last night, the vig then knows its 75% chance they hit evil.

Barrybran you said not to reveal where the amulet went. When should MBR release that intel?

Either the doc protected me - very unlikely as I'd done nothing to warrant protection. Or they were roleblocked.
I don't have the amulet so they're the only possibilities if vig hit me last night.
they are not the only possibilities, the scramble is real folks.

Vig hit Godfather, Alpha, SK, amulet, or roleblocked. 60% hitting evil.

If myblueroan provides the intel of who had the amulet last night, the vig then knows its 75% chance they hit evil.

Barrybran you said not to reveal where the amulet went. When should MBR release that intel?
edit: forgot Doc

Vig hit Godfather, Alpha, SK, amulet, doc protection or roleblocked. 50% hitting evil.
Increases to 60% if we know where the amulet went.

Playing the % is smart.

But you were asking yesterday who you should send it to.

I don't care if you don't say where it went and if Barry is a villager with way more experience than me, I'd respect the call he's made. But it's real curious to me as to why nobody claimed it.
I was saying find a way to let me know without revealing. Very different.
It is no longer up to me to reveal anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying find a way to let me know without revealing. Very different.
It is no longer up to me to reveal anything.

Fred's just done the math which I agree with, if I don't math. :D

I knew it worked out like that, I think you have to say for the benefit of village, where the amulet went.

Yep I waited for any other valid targets to appear and none popped up so on the 1% boncer was actually SK it was the best bet for the day.

How could CF be onto anything? He was a villager plucking names out of a hat on a d1 crapshoot.

Definitely a bit of evil jumping on this bandwagon now. I'd say yourself and Nothing are both pretty sus in my eyes now. Sus enough for a vote I reckon, Michaels thanks Gralin

Can I just say if I were evil I would never make a kill on CF in that position for this very reason? It's just such a noob play to kill the person that claims you're sus. This is an obvious setup by evil, and I think a few of them are jumping on board now.

I'm just a villager so I'm not gonna fight it too hard but over to you village!
Oh hec, nsiling Michaels and Nothing who are obvious villagers to me?
Oh Beasty!
Messed up there.
Gralin

Why does she have to? She knows who she sent it to and the person who has it now can validate that. It would be pretty unlucky to lose both in the same phase. Also gives the doc a protection target in lieu of a better option.

If the amulet protection becomes relevant, MBR will figure it out.

Oh hec, nsiling Michaels and Nothing who are obvious villagers to me?
Oh Beasty!
Messed up there.
Gralin

Obvious villagers? How have you come to that conclusion?

I'm not saying Beaston is good either.

We could just as likely being seeing the Wolves and the Mafia arguing right in front of us.

Why does she have to? She knows who she sent it to and the person who has it now can validate that. It would be pretty unlucky to lose both in the same phase. Also gives the doc a protection target in lieu of a better option.

If the amulet protection becomes relevant, MBR will figure it out.
Because if she has given it to evil (intentionally or mistakenly) and is killed tonight we have no avenue of enquiry.

Because if she has given it to evil (intentionally or mistakenly) and is killed tonight we have no avenue of enquiry.
I'm sure those with the appropriate powers will resolve that if they have any concerns

It's up to the receiver from now on. I won't endanger them. Look what happened to Ochre. If that's a misstep. I apologise. Still learning.
Worse if it's seer or Doc. Will need to check if they can self protect this game.
If flogs they are perfectly capable of revealing when they deem it necessary.
I am hoping we get some good seer info for guidance.

Nah Michaels has a bit of a stink
Lead the charge for people to not vote for Bonce given he was clearly a villager.

If i stunk i would have just tagged onto the vote and blended in with the rest of the crowd.

Go back and look at the pile in on bonce and some of the byplay in between, some clear cut choices here.

I'm sure those with the appropriate powers will resolve that if they have any concerns
Oh OK, yeah lets support inefficient use of our limited good actions
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Lead the charge for people to not vote for Bonce given he was clearly a villager.

If i stunk i would have just tagged onto the vote and blended in with the rest of the crowd.

Go back and look at the pile in on bonce and some of the byplay in between, some clear cut choices here.
relax man I'm not voting for you

But you do seem pretty clued up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back