Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh OK, yeah lets support inefficient use of our limited good actions
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

This is how you look fishing for the amulet's location

will-ferrell-demon.gif

Lead the charge for people to not vote for Bonce given he was clearly a villager.

If i stunk i would have just tagged onto the vote and blended in with the rest of the crowd.

Go back and look at the pile in on bonce and some of the byplay in between, some clear cut choices here.

Clearly a villager? Why do those words ring in my ears?

Then you threw a random vote towards Barrybran based on nothing.

You're sus.

Good village game, I reckon Danky.

It could be. It certainly isn't obvious.

Anyone who was too smart to vote Boncer yesterday should be taken note of. We all know he was getting lynched and it's an obvious distancing for anyone to say they knew better when the consequence didn't matter.

Most times we know where it is when good has it and the doc, flogs and vig can work together with the villagers support. Unless evil's got it.
There's no need at this stage for anyone to reveal where it is. If the doc is able to protect themselves tonight they should be asking for the amulet. If they get it, they can protect elsewhere. If they don't, they protect themselves. If anything goes pear-shaped, two people know where the amulet went and the seer/vig has a lead.

relax man I'm not voting for you

But you do seem pretty clued up
As I mentioned on my vote post, it was the killing of Fiji that had me gobsmacked. it just made no sense, then i saw his post just after deadline last night.

He was a good man taken in cold blood!

This is how you look fishing for the amulet's location

will-ferrell-demon.gif
I'm fishing because im a villager. I'd hope the vig doesn't stick their neck out to ask whete the amulet is ...

Imagine if the poor vig hits the amulet tonight because the 'good' villagers kept it hidden for no reason?

Clearly a villager? Why do those words ring in my ears?

Then you threw a random vote towards Barrybran based on nothing.

You're sus.
and yet my random throw vote was a better chance of hitting evil then the vote on bonce being a known villager.

I'm all for a day 1 crap shoot but Bonce was never the right vote.

May he be at peace now.

There's no need at this stage for anyone to reveal where it is. If the doc is able to protect themselves tonight they should be asking for the amulet. If they get it, they can protect elsewhere. If they don't, they protect themselves. If anything goes pear-shaped, two people know where the amulet went and the seer/vig has a lead.
Hard to read from OP..but it seems Doc can only give protection. Perhaps Gralin can clarify?

I'm fishing because im a villager. I'd hope the vig doesn't stick their neck out to ask whete the amulet is ...

Imagine if the poor vig hits the amulet tonight because the 'good' villagers kept it hidden for no reason?
I take your point but still think it's no longer up to me.
BB is also making valid arguments.

Give it some time. (Patience grasshopper)
Also everyone pushing hard is on my naughty list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and yet my random throw vote was a better chance of hitting evil then the vote on bonce being a known villager.

I'm all for a day 1 crap shoot but Bonce was never the right vote.

May he be at peace now.

Also a better chance of hitting a good role.

Boncer wasn't helping the village, even if he was just a villager.

Also a better chance of hitting a good role.

Boncer wasn't helping the village, even if he was just a villager.
How wasn't boncer helping the village?

He essentially drew a truck load of evil votes onto himself to help narrow the field and easily identify who jumped on.

I'd say he has done plenty for the village.

I'm more concerned at why some don't see it the same.

He essentially drew a truck load of evil votes onto himself to help narrow the field and easily identify who jumped on.

Albiet it was a bit of a mind **** :drunk:

How do people arrive at "boncer is a genius" when he claimed SK role, said he wanted an early death because he was busy, also claimed Vig, then recanted everything and tried to get everyone to believe him????

This GIF is getting a workout ...

After I finish my brekky roll and coffee. The secret to a perfect brekky roll is egg, bacon and a bit of cream cheese, not a slice. Nobody can work out why it's so nice, they just don't think 'cream cheese'.

View attachment 1899573
Get a bit of sirracha in there as well and I'd almost consider changing my vote off you.

Kurve thanks, Gralin.

Vig hit Godfather, Alpha, SK, amulet, or roleblocked. 60% hitting evil.

If myblueroan provides the intel of who had the amulet last night, the vig then knows its 75% chance they hit evil.

Barrybran you said not to reveal where the amulet went. When should MBR release that intel?
If MBR is confident it went to a good role or a villager, he shouldn't release it at all. It's only Day 2 and while it might help the Vigilante with some info, it helps the evil factions far more being able to track where it is. The risks outweigh the reward.

How do people arrive at "boncer is a genius" when he claimed SK role, said he wanted an early death because he was busy, also claimed Vig, then recanted everything and tried to get everyone to believe him????

This GIF is getting a workout ...
Hey I never said he was a genius :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back