Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have i exactly fallen for ? The post from Fiji including a personalised image created by him was suggesting (imo) he knew more than just being a vanilla villager. It’s all well and good to say now that he’s a dead villager people have fallen for what he said but until you or Fred die his premonitions may he spot. The roleblocker knows who they targeted, as does the doctor- it’s just vig who has some info as they who the town should target and I have no issue staying on you even if you think I’m rusty.
Please don't kill me MP

Thanks Kurve I missed that. Something like:

vote byvotes rec'dVote for
Barrybran
0​
Beaston
BEaston
6​
Michaels
Cadsky
0​
Beaston
dank420_
0​
Michaels
Footypie32
0​
Michaels
Frederico_WA
1​
Michaels
Grand Uncle Horace
0​
Frederico_WA
jmoo wan
0​
King Tenz
0​
Kurve
1​
MC Bad Genius
0​
Kurve
Michaels
5​
Beaston
MP_
0​
Beaston
myblueroan
0​
Beaston
Nothing
0​
Beaston
Pie 4 Life
0​
RU_
0​
thewizardmelon
0​
Michaels

If there is a tie in voting, a randomiser will be used to choose the unlucky victim.
Imagine if there was a tie ,someone else in the village would die, what a cool twist that would be

A bit worried with plenty of evil voting for Michaels.
If you are village please consider rethinking. A pretty telling split you'd think. Might need MC and GUH to reconsider?

Have you got a vote count? Mine's making me nervous.

Why are you crying?!! There's four hours to go, Jmoo, RU, King Tenz and Pie haven't even voted yet.
Funny you say that ... I have been using alot of eye drops lately.
Was told yesterday at the doctors I had developed pterygium ('Surfers Eye') on my eyeball!

If you are village please consider rethinking. A pretty telling split you'd think. Might need MC and GUH to reconsider?
On the flip side, I reckon there are some in the BEaston side too. A few would take opportunity to get rid of an experience village player.

Funny you say that ... I have been using alot of eye drops lately.
Was told yesterday at the doctors I had developed pterygium ('Surfers Eye') on my eyeball!

Sounds awful, I hope you've got the right eye drops. Maybe start wearing your sunnies for sun protection a bit more outside.

Have you got a vote count? Mine's making me nervous.

Why are you crying?!! There's four hours to go, Jmoo, RU, King Tenz and Pie haven't even voted yet.
I haven't even read the thread.

Only just catching up, work has been ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahhh but hang on i thought evil just hide in the pack?

I think you're both suss, but you more. Evil vs. Evil and I can't vote for you both. Just making sure the village doesn't forget, as I can already see you trying to cuddle up to the flogs.

You are too certain on Beaston to not know something.

so you think he is the lynch, twice told everyone that but wont commit to lynching him yourself?

ha ha, this is gold.

keep note of this one village, easy pickings tomorrow!

dank got Michaels to return to werewolf and now he is betraying him. This is better than the wrestling!

A love this new betrayal werewolf culture we are cultivating. Im going to vote for DERO next game he plays!

I mean, I kind of want to see what happens in this game in the

On the flip side, I reckon there are some in the BEaston side too. A few would take opportunity to get rid of an experience village player.
Dunno, maybe.
For me it seems Beasty plays differently when evil. That and him trying to land Nothing and Michaels put my antenna up. Michaels seems to me to be playing such an obvious village game, and has given very good reasoning.
But, these are just hunches.

so you think he is the lynch, twice told everyone that but wont commit to lynching him yourself?

ha ha, this is gold.

keep note of this one village, easy pickings tomorrow!
There are so many to choose from now Michaels.

Only so much I can do here, can lead a horse to water etc etc.

The village will look back on this as one of their worst moments in recent memory.

Nothing has changed whereby those who try do right for the village somehow end up getting backhanded with the obvious being ignored.

I am more than happy to take one for the team, literally nothing to lose. All this will achieve is another day wasted and more chances for the rest of us to get picked off.

Hopefully the lynching of yet another villager after the very same mistake was made yesterday will open up a few eyes.

Some of you inactive villages need to fly the flag and actually step up now.

Michaels

Gralin

Oh and assuming the vig is paying attention, Dank might be a worthy shot overnight!

dank got Michaels to return to werewolf and now he is betraying him. This is better than the wrestling!

A love this new betrayal werewolf culture we are cultivating. Im going to vote for DERO next game he plays!
R.982aadf5cae2f25cd43d4c14fdf7ca6e

So BEaston is either a head or villager and they are getting a lot of support for a villager. Strange choices by some latecomers.
It is obsurd, a truly dark day for the village.

You have handed them a 50/50 shot at hitting a head evil and they are opting out.

Mind blowing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back