Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring Classic Film GIF

Pixie Dust Kiss GIF by SZA

Yeah I seered as villager because I'm a villager. No great loss if I get lynched though.

I'd still be voting Michaels who has played the most evil game here. Cooked up last night in their PM.... "Ooo CursingFijian thinks BEaston is sus, let's kill him to make it look like BEaston did it!! We're so smart!!" pats on back all around
Haha. The way you've pushed it so hard today Michaels has only revealed your true alignment.
You're a pretty easy vig target tonight.

Haven't played with Footypie much before, but it's impressive they've sniffed it out if they're a newer player.
As an experienced head, Dank was all over it pretty much straight away.
Surprised to see MP fall for it, but he was pretty rusty last game so shrug Maybe he's in your faction too?

Yeah I seered as villager because I'm a villager. No great loss if I get lynched though.

I'd still be voting Michaels who has played the most evil game here. Cooked up last night in their PM.... "Ooo CursingFijian thinks BEaston is sus, let's kill him to make it look like BEaston did it!! We're so smart!!" pats on back all around
Haha. The way you've pushed it so hard today Michaels has only revealed your true alignment.

Haven't played with Footypie much before, but it's impressive they've sniffed it out if they're a newer player.
Surprised to see MP fall for it, but he was pretty rusty last game so shrug Maybe he's in your faction too?
the red flags stack up, you can spin it any way you want.

This is the beauty of playing a guilt free and free minded game, is you end up seeing things and calling out things you maybe wouldn't normally call if you needed to be cautious.

If you flip as evil and we have pretty much been led to 2-3 others who have been very subtle in trying to push a different narrative away from you.

We could potentially wipe out a faction in the next 2 phases.

trying to distance yourself from FP and Dank who were the ones driving the subtle narrative to steer away from you only makes things worse for them if you flip evil.

you haven't done them a solid here at all. No one even mentioned their names as the 2-3 players that would be linked, you just threw them under a bus.

The Vig will make the right choices, like I said, if you flip evil the trail is in plain site of the possible targets.

Can easy enough coordinate the flogs to seer one if they wish, the vig to target one and then lynch another the following day.

Couple the above with the death of Fiji after he pointed the finger at 2 players (granted yes framing is always a possibility) and BEaston just ticked a few boxes so rolling the dice.

What do you think the chances are of the framing? I ask because I’ve fallen victim to the same trick before.

Although if seered as a villager (and potentially hit by the Vig) it’s the best thing we have as a lead right now in lieu of seers or other information.

the red flags stack up, you can spin it any way you want.

This is the beauty of playing a guilt free and free minded game, is you end up seeing things and calling out things you maybe wouldn't normally call if you needed to be cautious.

If you flip as evil and we have pretty much been led to 2-3 others who have been very subtle in trying to push a different narrative away from you.

We could potentially wipe out a faction in the next 2 phases.

trying to distance yourself from FP and Dank who were the ones driving the subtle narrative to steer away from you only makes things worse for them if you flip evil.

you haven't done them a solid here at all. No one even mentioned their names as the 2-3 players that would be linked, you just threw them under a bus.

The Vig will make the right choices, like I said, if you flip evil the trail is in plain site of the possible targets.

Can easy enough coordinate the flogs to seer one if they wish, the vig to target one and then lynch another the following day.
Yeah, all that rubbish, or I'm just a villager and they've seen through your ploy.

What do you think the chances are of the framing? I ask because I’ve fallen victim to the same trick before.

Although if seered as a villager (and potentially hit by the Vig) it’s the best thing we have as a lead right now in lieu of seers or other information.
Framing is definitely something that could have occurred, if we are talking framing vs not framing it has to be 50/50 probability on the surface if you're looking at just that in isolation. And I'll look like a right knob if that took place, but like I said happy to put my neck out for it cause I have nothing to lose.

But when the other strands are added in like the example you gave, it paints a different picture and it gives us the best lead on offer at this given moment.

come on mate am i that obvious?

I've already stated that he should probably be the lynch.

This is looking like evil vs. evil, most of all.
you stated he should be the lynch, then voted for someone else..

Not exactly convincing.

if you think he should be the lynch truly, vote for him.

Actions speak louder than words!

That's a long ass bow michaels

Gralin

FWIW happy for Beaston to be the lynch. I reckon some people know something.
Just for clarity to my previous comment.

You claim he is the lynch, but vote for me.

trying to play both sides here dank.

if you believe Beaston is the best lynch, which you have now said, twice. then let's see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a vote count?
I think this is current:
vote byvotes rec'dVote for
Barrybran
0​
Beaston
BEaston
6​
Michaels
Cadsky
0​
Beaston
dank420_
0​
Frederico_WA
Footypie32
0​
Michaels
Frederico_WA
2​
Grand Uncle Horace
0​
Frederico_WA
jmoo wan
0​
King Tenz
0​
Kurve
1​
MC Bad Genius
0​
Kurve
Michaels
3​
Beaston
MP_
0​
Beaston
myblueroan
0​
Beaston
Nothing
0​
Beaston
Pie 4 Life
0​
RU_
0​
thewizardmelon
0​
Michaels

So Vig, we seered BEaston and they came back villager. If you happened to hit them as well, then they are definitely the right lynch today. If you didn't hit BEaston, we're getting close to a 50/50 on evil.

MBR, thanks for the amulet. Unless someone else pops their head up, I'll be passing it to the other flog.

After losing Ocha early, we thought it best to lay low for a little while. If nobody else sticks their head up, Doc please protect me tonight.

I think the Doc should protect themselves tonight unless they get the amulet.

you stated he should be the lynch, then voted for someone else..

Not exactly convincing.

if you think he should be the lynch truly, vote for him.

Actions speak louder than words!

Just for clarity to my previous comment.

You claim he is the lynch, but vote for me.

trying to play both sides here dank.

if you believe Beaston is the best lynch, which you have now said, twice. then let's see it.

ahhh but hang on i thought evil just hide in the pack?

I think you're both suss, but you more. Evil vs. Evil and I can't vote for you both. Just making sure the village doesn't forget, as I can already see you trying to cuddle up to the flogs.

You are too certain on Beaston to not know something.

What have i exactly fallen for ? The post from Fiji including a personalised image created by him was suggesting (imo) he knew more than just being a vanilla villager. It’s all well and good to say now that he’s a dead villager people have fallen for what he said but until you or Fred die his premonitions may he spot. The roleblocker knows who they targeted, as does the doctor- it’s just vig who has some info as they who the town should target and I have no issue staying on you even if you think I’m rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back