Toast Grand Final food and drink preparations. What are you doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

And what happens if there is a plumbing emergency preventing such?

…And what happens if there is a plumbing emergency preventing such?
How old do you think I am, Tarks?

My plumbing is just fine thank you very much.

What sort of cheese
I’ve tried a few that are more stretchy, like your jarlsbergs and so forth, but I prefer the piquant flavourable counterpoint of your basic Bega “strong and bitey”

I’ve tried a few that are more stretchy, like your jarlsbergs and so forth, but I prefer the piquant flavourable counterpoint of your basic Bega “strong and bitey”
Very common woman of you.

785167.jpg

Just know I also contemplated a wow react for this.
I surprised myself there too.

The powers that be should really check for a posting filter in your temporal lobe before letting people loose in here.

Last edited:
I surprised myself there too.

The powers that be should really check for a positing filter in your temporal lobe before letting people loose in here.
They sure should.

Who do you have in mind?

Edit: …oh, did you not actually mean “positing”? 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then again if this sore throat keeps up i may been on honey and lemon all day.
ha gay GIF

Frozen puff pastry store bought is as good as anything you are likely to achieve at home. I tried a Maggie Beer “foolproof ” puff pastry once and eventually had a tantrum and threw the dough at the kitchen wall. Then read the bit in the recipe about store bought pastry of a decent brand in Australia being as good, and more reliable, than made-from-scratch beginner pastry in a non commercial kitchen.

Cheers Maggie! I don’t know why I bother…

Last edited:
Doritos for snacks, I really want a pizza but the sizes in Taiwan are very small unless you go to Costco and that is too far away!

So ill probably get a tuna egg roll and a large amount of dumplings.

Drink sparkling water with fresh lemon after a nice oat milk latte.

They sure should.

Who do you have in mind?

Edit: …oh, did you not actually mean “positing”? 😂
Please don’t reply to my posts without giving me a few minutes for QA and peer review.

Doritos for snacks, I really want a pizza but the sizes in Taiwan are very small unless you go to Costco and that is too far away!

So ill probably get a tuna egg roll and a large amount of dumplings.

Drink sparkling water with fresh lemon after a nice oat milk latte.
Oh that sounds amazing!

going to a friends place so non-alcoholic ginger beer and some chips n dip for me

might pop to the bakery and get a few pies for all of us

god i love gf day. one of the only days of the year (besides my birthday) that I'll always take off. i know people sometimes don't like watching them when their team isn't playing but man i just love it irregardless.

I'm 25 and I've watched every grand final since i could remember (and probably even before then) except for 2014 (was on a DWN --> BNE flight, not that i missed much)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Grand Final food and drink preparations. What are you doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back