Toast Grand Final food and drink preparations. What are you doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Frozen puff pastry store bought is as good as anything you are likely to achieve at home. I tried a Maggie Beer “full proof” puff pastry once and eventually had a tantrum and threw the dough at the kitchen wall. Then read the bit in the recipe about store bought pastry of a decent brand in Australia being as good, and more reliable, than made-from-scratch beginner pastry in a non commercial kitchen.

Cheers Maggie! I don’t know why I bother…
Maggie Beer is a campaigner

having gone through 2021 late starts are painful. much better to start at 2:30, be done at 5 and spend the rest of the night winding down
Winding down after 5. Ok

Also try living in Perth and starting at 12.30.

Shit house .

Also I call.bullshit. are you telling me you haven't watched any of the finals that started at 7.40?

Apparently you are in best by 7.

I call BS.

You're against change..which is totally cool and I respect and admire.

Just own it rather than inventing lies.

Winding down after 5. Ok

Also try living in Perth and starting at 12.30.

Shit house .

Also I call.bullshit. are you telling me you haven't watched any of the finals that started at 7.40?

Apparently you are in best by 7.

I call BS.

You're against change..which is totally cool and I respect and admire.

Just own it rather than inventing lies.
I am very happy for 12:30 bit of exercise in the morning light breakfast and then bang its on and I am tucking into some solid meals and watching the game of the year. Game finishes and I have the rest of the day ahead of the weekend ahead of me.

Only people in Perth want a late start, selfish campaigners only thinking of themselves…

Current game time perfect for our gathering, fire up the BBQ for lunch, enjoy some snacks during the game and hopefully some leftovers for dinner before the NRL game.
Hey this time last year, you were probably ready to knight a perth boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Grand Final food and drink preparations. What are you doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back