Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Commbank lets me see who has debited money before the transaction has cleared... in this case it's $295 from Ticketek. Do other banks let you see the same info? Would clear up any confusion if money has been debited but you're not sure whether it's for tickets or not.

Good luck everyone!

ANZ doesnt. At least not yet. Shows recent transaction, but it's empty.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Lol. In some ways yes. Paying $300 + drinks at MCG prices and transport. Only to lose is pretty shattering.

Of course but its shattering either way. Id just love to be there once..

$295 is damn pricey. where are premium seats located? assuming standard is level 3, prime level 1, and premium level 2, no?

Question folks. If they deduct the $295 for Premium tickets, where are the seats likely to be, and if I registered 2 barcodes at the same time will the seats be next to eachother?

Question folks. If they deduct the $295 for Premium tickets, where are the seats likely to be, and if I registered 2 barcodes at the same time will the seats be next to eachother?

yeah, imagine the seats are allocated next to each other. also wantng to see a map of premium/prime/standard seating...

yeah, imagine the seats are allocated next to each other. also wantng to see a map of premium/prime/standard seating...

It's something ridiculous like 50% are premium, 40% are prime, and 10% are standard.

Yes.

Priority 1 have been undercover on level 1 or 2 in the last 3 GFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. In some ways yes. Paying $300 + drinks at MCG prices and transport. Only to lose is pretty shattering.

Just paid $1700 for a premo ticket/function thing. I don't care. Coming from Brisbane. This is a once in a lifetime thing for me really. Hopefully one of the greatest days of my life. We might not get in this position again for a long time. GO CATS!!!! So pumped to be apart of it.

ok, next question. priority 1 tickets, are they allocated seats already? i.e it doesnt matter when you pick them up from ticketek, the seats are already determined? or is it first in gets the better seats and you can choose?

Premium were level one and two and prime and standard level 3.

I didnt register my barcode for the ballot myself but do you pick which ones you want or is it luck of the draw?

It's luck of the draw :rolleyes:

(Some Pies supporters have called Ticketek today & found out where their seats are, although Ticketek have apparently now cracked down & said people have to wait until tickets are collected to find out!)

ok, next question. priority 1 tickets, are they allocated seats already? i.e it doesnt matter when you pick them up from ticketek, the seats are already determined? or is it first in gets the better seats and you can choose?

Yep, already allocated, doesn't matter if you wait until Saturday to collect!

any priority 2 members had their accounts/cards debited yet???

yes,priority two member,just had money debited from friends account six adults and tow kids GIDDYUP!!!!!!

Bit harsh......

Priority 2 member, with Bendigo Bank and just had $695 deducted. Means 2 prime adult tickets, 1 prime concession ticket (I think), and one very lucky man. :thumbsu:

Priority 2 member: Just got billed $295!!!

Can't believe it! I've got a ticket for 08, 09 & now 11!
I ALMOST feel guilty for people that always miss out, that is shattering.

The people who miss, are you in groups or entered by yourself?? All 3 years I've entered alone. I reckon this must help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back