Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Boy I hope I get tix in the ballot! Else it's $1500.

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

Judging by the Collingwood board it's about 24hrs after the game that money starts disappearing from people's accounts.

Fingers crossed I'm $600 poorer this time tomorrow :D

On the email about Grand Final week is says about standing room tickets

Eligible members who were not successful in the ballot but still wish to attend the Grand Final will have access to purchase a Standing Room ticket.

Who are eligible members?

On the email about Grand Final week is says about standing room tickets

Who are eligible members?
All members who were eligible for but not successful in the ballot (pretty sure this means Home and Away 11 and greater).

Good call by the club I reckon.

So if you didnt register in the ballot you can still try for standing room?

So if you didnt register in the ballot you can still try for standing room?

Think it also means if you registered and were unsuccessful you can nab a standing room ticket.

All the information I can find.

Email:

ACCESS TO STANDING ROOM
Eligible members who were not successful in the ballot but still wish to attend the Grand Final will have access to purchase a Standing Room ticket. These tickets are strictly limited and will be sold on a "first come, first served" basis via the Ticketek website or telephone (1300 796 939) services only. There is a limit of one ticket per eligible member, however eligible members can purchase a maximum of eight tickets in one transaction (barcodes for all members are required). Standing room tickets will be available from 12noon Monday September 26 until 5pm (unless sold out prior). Members who have been successful in the ballot will not be able to access a Standing Room ticket.

Standing Room Prices
Adult - $150
Concession - $102
Adult eligible members may only purchase tickets at adult prices and junior/concession eligible members may only purchase at the concession price only.

Purchased Standing Room tickets can be collected from Victorian Ticketek Agencies or any National Collection Agency from 9am Tuesday 27 September. Tickets may also be collected from the Ticketek box office at the MCG on Grand Final day.

http://geelongcats.com.au/portals/0/cats_docs/2011_gfc_finals_ballot.pdf
STANDING ROOM
All eligible members will be able to purchase a Standing Room ticket via the Ticketek website and telephone service only. This on sale will occur on Monday September 26 from 12noon. Members who have been successful in the ballot will not be able to access a Standing Room ticket.
TICKET PRICES
ADULT
CONCESSION
Standing Room
$150
$102
http://geelongcats.com.au/portals/0/cats_docs/2011_gfc_finals_ballot.pdf

I feel that if you didn't register for the ballot you are still able to buy a standing room ticket.

Bloody hell, have any Geelong people been debited??? Collingwood people have been! Im freaking out!!!!!!

How many standing room tickets will be available ya reckon!?

Bloody hell, have any Geelong people been debited??? Collingwood people have been! Im freaking out!!!!!!

How many standing room tickets will be available ya reckon!?
I think we'll be a day later than Collingwood.

I've got all the cash sitting in my account and waiting. Can only pray.

Not at all confident in the ballot missed out three times already :( just praying this year is the year.

Like the million other people that will try this PM me for any ticket offers please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend registered my membership.

Am kinda glad I dont have that nerve racking wait to check my account... guess I just have a nerve racking wait for a text from her, lol. :D

Surely mid/late arvo today accounts will have been charged.

Not me yet either. Thought they would've been done by now, but hopefully not. Would be good to know if Premiership members have had theirs accounts debited.

Some banks dont update card statements till 6am monday morning so it may not show up for some, last time our anz did at around 5.30pm Sunday but my sisters westpac did not show up on her card till monday morning but she still got tickets in the ballot

depends on when your bank processes payments and who the club banks with etc

Some banks dont update card statements till 6am monday morning so it may not show up for some, last time our anz did at around 5.30pm Sunday but my sisters westpac did not show up on her card till monday morning but she still got tickets in the ballot

depends on when your bank processes payments and who the club banks with etc

I vaguely remember my Westpac account not debiting on the Sunday as well. I haven't heard anything yet either.

Not me yet either. Thought they would've been done by now, but hopefully not. Would be good to know if Premiership members have had theirs accounts debited.
We have a couple of premiership memberships and haven't had anything taken out yet.

Have also missed out on the ballot 3 years running!:(

Go Cats!!

I'm a premiership member and nothing out of my bank yet. My account balance doesn't update instantly but the available funds does so I'll know when it happens.

Good luck to all those in the ballot! Hope those that haven't been before are lucky this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back