Mod. Notice Grand Final Tickets - Buy/Swap/Sell (Strictly Swans Supporters Only, READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough idea of getting a ticket with Cat 2?
i rekon cat 2 is the minimum, and if you are wanting just a single ticket, that will help, they can slot you anywhere. Larger groups may be problematic. I'm still hoping for 1 cat 3 barcode and riding my luck for 3 spots, unlikely though.

i rekon cat 2 is the minimum, and if you are wanting just a single ticket, that will help, they can slot you anywhere. Larger groups may be problematic.

That's a misleading statement. Not true at all.

I booked flights in May. Less than $150 return. Worst that happens is the Swans don't make it or I don't get a ticket but still a great weekend away. Melbourne is a great place to be any time of the year but GF even more so.
I booked tickets to Berlin for the world cup final about 6 months out. About halfway through their fisting of Brazil I started looking up flights to #Melbs. Cheap as chips and worst case scenario as you said is a weekend in #Melbs drinking high quality #Coffee and admiring #MelbourneStreetArt. #Laneways #CoffeeCulture

Can you enter the ballot with barcodes at differing priority levels?

Also, can someone please provide the goods for Costanza_! The legend helped me in 2012. I would give him my barcode but I plan on being there!

Can you enter the ballot with barcodes at differing priority levels?

Sadly, no - you have to enter at the specified time for your priority group.

If you aren't a club member and aren't in a position to fork out $1800+ for a grand final package, your chances of securing a grand final ticket if we make it depend on two things:

1) Finding a club member a) who has a barcode that they aren't using and b) who is generous enough to give it to you so you can register in the ballot for grand final tickets on Wednesday;

2) Being successful in the ballot if we make the Grand Final.

We've added you to the list of people looking for tickets, good luck.

Greatness, thanks, hope theres such a someone in such a position. Prepared to exchange beer and bourbon and infinite bj's. :))
(brandon jack stats)

I just to work weekends a lot so I had to let my membership lapse a couple of years back.
I have been to one GF before. 2006. But lets' not talk about that haha. But yeah, its an incredible atmosphere, hope we can get as much red and white there as poss. (touch wood... hah)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good work with the rules Bonz it really was a shame how bad it was on here for the 2012 GF, ruins it for everyone else. But it's good priority is given to those who've been the most active and long serving members on BigFooty, but i hope every red and white fan gets to go too (assuming we make it)!

Incidentally, i am good mates with quite a few melbourne-based members. If i can somehow negotiate for a spare barcode i'll let it be known in this thread.

I know it says its random, but is there any element of first come-first serve? Or is it 100% random.

Not sure if its FCFS or random, but what i found odd was that my $200 cat 2 ticket in 2012 was a better view than my mates $350 cat 1. He sat at ground level about 15 rows back from the behind post/forward pocket where Mal snapped the winner (where you struggle to see the play down the punt road end), whilst I sat on the top deck (with a super birds eye view right behind Mal's opening qtr snap, I knew it was a goal the second it left the boot).

Who out of that list has never gone to a grand final before? I'd love to give it to someone who has never been.

Also SM offered me his when I was thinking about going for a mate so I'm presuming his is available to? You'll have to check with him.

But - yes put my barcode up for availability Bonz. It's Cat 2 CONCESSION though. If you fulfil all the mod requirements and have never been - shoot me a PM.

Who out of that list has never gone to a grand final before? I'd love to give it to someone who has never been.

Also SM offered me his when I was thinking about going for a mate so I'm presuming his is available to? You'll have to check with him.

But - yes put my barcode up for availability Bonz. It's Cat 2 CONCESSION though. If you fulfil all the mod requirements and have never been - shoot me a PM.

Can't use concession and I've been to 4 grand finals. Nice of you to offer it up though, hope someone has the time of their life with it.

Can't use concession and I've been to 4 grand finals. Nice of you to offer it up though, hope someone has the time of their life with it.

Me too. The reason I'm wanting them to have never gone is because Bonz did the same for me in 2012. I'm sure I'd enjoy the grand final a lot this year, but I just think someone who has never gone will appreciate it a lot more.

SM I put my hand up but happy for you to decide.

So concession tickets can't be upgraded at the gate? Is this just a GF thing?

Correct, Concession tickets can't be upgraded at the ground or through ticketek for the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back