Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at my avatar.
You know you've loved and respected me on the forum for years. I've been a social club member in the past, through darker days, but due to work and living 100 km out of Etihad I just have the three game membership this year.
Just one standing ticket, please.
Pm me if you can help me. Thanks

Last edited:

Got some! Thanks Mike and the other admins for your effort on the creation of this thread.

One very happy old bastard atm.

Good luck to others.
Good on you.
I don't care so much about myself but I'd really like to see all of the quality regular posters here get to go.

Has anyone had experience with trying to buy one off a scalper? I am flying into Melbourne for the game and was wondering what my chances outside the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look on Ticketek but it looks like only the Sydney tickets have been allocated so far..is that right?
Nothing on the Bulldogs site?

Don't want to clog up this thread with frivolous stuff but I have some thoughts and advice on getting tix.

I lost my ticket for the Hawks semi-final a couple of weeks ago. Just before the game, I went to the ticket office at the G to get a replacement. There were quite a few ppl there selling and offering me tickets which I declined as I was re-issued the original OK. I assume the same will happen again on Saturday. Hang around the ticket office and I'm sure you will be approached.

If you do, get the persons mobile number and ring them on the spot to verify that they answer the phone. Save the number. You might want to photograph their driver's licence as well.

Get the person to enter the ground on the ticket and get them to get a pass out immediately. Then buy the pass out and the ticket. Enter the ground on the pass out. Make sure you watch them scan the original ticket. If that means you accompany them to the scanner, do it.

For ebay, be careful and Paypal the deal. You have a chance of a refund if you get scammed. I've noticed new accounts being set up with sellers having zero feedback. That rings bells with me and I'd be very wary.

The AFL GF ticketing is a disgrace. It's purely a corporate affair and the club supporters are being bent over and reamed.

Oh, the thing that I have noticed over the years is that early in GF week, the prices are very high. By Thursday, prices have come down a lot. If you can hold your nerve and wait, it might be good for you. But I think this year will be different. Our drought has made that so and it's why I jumped early. Oh well, looks like baked beans on toast for dinner here for the next 6 months.

Last edited:
happy for you mate - did you get them through this thread or elsewhere?

I'm desperate to try anything.

One of my mates (Hawthorn Supporter) mentioned that his friends were successful getting tickets off here the last few years... fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back