Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Question on behalf of a mate: anyone know if you can use an AFL Members ticket, if you aren't an AFL member yourself?

The right answer is no, they say that there will be random ticket checks which can include id and membership checks etc. But the likelihood of that happening to whoever uses the ticket would be very unlikely.

The right answer is no, they say that there will be random ticket checks which can include id and membership checks etc. But the likelihood of that happening to whoever uses the ticket would be very unlikely.
back in 2000 ess v melb i had to do a adress check as well as a signiture before i got in.

I have a concession ticket in M30, which is on ground level 2 bays across from the Geelong cheersquad. If anyone has a concession ticket that has entry via gate 4 or gate 5 and would like to be near the Cats cheersquad, I'm happy to swap - I'd rather be towards the other end of the ground! PM me if interested.

Ive got 2 tickets in the AFL member area of Q24 (id bloody love some level 1 tickets though, jeese thad be good), can anyone in the know tell me what itll be like up there atmosphere wise? Im a very crowd sort of person, in a sense i have to have a good atmosphere around me.

Also, with AFL members, theres no dress code, surely?

SPECIAL.....Still up for grabs!

Anyone willing to swap 1 seated ticket (e.g. Level 4 is fine in Southern Stand, etc) for 2 standing room tickets, with the approx difference in money? My wife is a shorty - and would prefer to sit anywhere.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to get a friend in the ground who may have missed, a non-member, etc.
The standing room tickets are separated M20 and M4.

Please Message me ASAP if interested.:(

Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to get a standing room ticket in the ballot (as a P3), however I'm not quite sure what the standing room 'set up' is, and I am a bit worried about it as a relatively small female attending on my own!
Would anyone be willing to trade my standing room ticket for a seat? My ticket is for Bay M2, row F, which is right behind the goals at (I think) the Hawks cheer squad end. I don't mind where the seat is located, and I would obviously pay the price difference :)
Thanks!

[Later edit - sorry to those who messaged wanting to buy the ticket, but I am definitely going to use the ticket if I can't trade :)]

I have been lucky enough to gain tickets in the ballot, however my mother and sister missed out... they're distraught and would love any opportunity to gain tickets to the GF. Perhaps it's not ur team in the final and you're thinking of off-loading some tickets? (Would be interested in any offer) PM me please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have posted this in another thread, but just for those that missed my post:

I have 3 standing room tickets... and am more than happy that we have the opportunity to go to the ground final, however it seems that many people who have allocated seats are after standing room tickets. I am more than happy to swap 3 standing room tickets for allocated seats. Please private message me if you are interested.

I have 2 seats @ top Level willing to sell/buy etc for ONE seat LEVEL 1..

Anyone interested can PM me......won't be holding my breath but worth a shot!!

Didn't have to hold my breath for long

.....I have gotten very lucky..and met the nicest BF member and I have managed to swap my tickets for 1 Level 1 ticket and was even paid for the difference in face value of the tickets.

You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

My First Grand Final (as I have lived O/S when we last played).

Is so good to know there are BF members that we can trust.

Thanks for all the enquiries...and lets go HAWKS

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I have a standing room ticket which I'm looking to swap for a seat.

I'll obviously pay the price difference, so it's good for someone with a seat who is planning to stand.

Need at least one but preferablly two tickets to this weekends grand final... will pay $400 a ticket... please get in contact with me if you have any!

cheers

Need at least one but preferablly two tickets to this weekends grand final... will pay $400 a ticket... please get in contact with me if you have any!

cheers
that is called scalping they are not allowed to sell above face value mind you going by back of my ticket i don't think your allowed to sell at all but that part i could be wrong

Wow, wow wow!!!!!!!

Have been reading all the bad news about ticketing from everyone, which dosen't matter if you can get there..HOWEVER.. Am Cameron Stoked to have just picked up the tickets for my gang and Keefriffards and found out M52 8 rows from the boundary line.

Can't believe it:thumbsu::thumbsu:

It's an omen guys surely, we are going to win:eek::thumbsu:

BR

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back