Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Any other parents out there stuck in the pre-school and school virus loop?

Back to back to back sicknesses over the past six weeks with my 6 month old and 4 year old…RSV, gastro, covid and have all gone through the house and now the 6 month old has croup, while the 4 year old hasn’t been able to keep anything down for 2 days.

Running on fumes due to broken sleep, while trying to work and keep the family fed. I know all parents have been there but damn it’s shit seeing your kids struggling. Have no idea how parents cope with really really sick kids. I’d be an anxious mess.
I feel your pain. Have been there before. Thankfully not for a while - it will get better.

Hmm… maybe time to start thinking of getting a new shirt…
I mean.. in a little bit
Got others , that was just my favorite. Might be time for my judas priest brittish steel tee to step up to the plate.

Seem to find a shirt finds its way on top of the laundry basket then gets on perminant rotation. Bit like a top 40 song on a radio playlist.

tenacious D show cancelled :-(

I saw them when they were the support act for Foo Fighters on their Concrete and Gold tour a few years ago and they were great.

Kyle completely lost his marbles making that off the cuff birthday wish on stage the other night and I suspect he forgot how small the world really is these days thanks to social media.

Ah well.

So I'm guessing he made a joke about Trump not getting shot ...

Jesus, how precious are people these days.

Yeah Jack Black said something like “what’s your birthday wish?” as Kyle blew out the candles on his birthday cake on stage and he quickly said something like “that the Trump shot hits next time”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got others , that was just my favorite. Might be time for my judas priest brittish steel tee to step up to the plate.

Seem to find a shirt finds its way on top of the laundry basket then gets on perminant rotation. Bit like a top 40 song on a radio playlist.
breakin the law, breakin the law 🤘

Kyle completely lost his marbles making that off the cuff birthday wish on stage the other night and I suspect he forgot how small the world really is these days thanks to social media.

I lean the other way; it was an obvious joke and it was genuinely funny.

The fact everyone has lost their minds over it is ridiculous.

And into the bargain, who didn't say (or at least think) exactly the same thing when they saw the video?

I lean the other way; it was an obvious joke and it was genuinely funny.

The fact everyone has lost their minds over it is ridiculous.

Like the other thread here opposing sides are just waiting for any ammo to use against their opposition and, in this day and age of cancel culture with media reach beyond that of past decades to help fuel it, nowhere public is a safe haven for jokes like Kyle’s. Both blokes would’ve known that within seconds, no matter how many billions of people may agree with it.

Anyhoo, it’ll be interesting viewing how their careers play out henceforth from afar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Grumpy Old Thread II - the grumpiness continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back