Guerra = Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood should be pinged.

I don't know what Guerra did as far as provocation goes, but Selwood has to pay the price.

But I played my years in the Gippsland league, and anyone who dogs on another player is lower than scum.

Especially since Guerra is a snipe himself.

Part of me is happy this has happened to Duckwood but dobbing is just low.
Putrid act by Guerra and he'll have to wear it for the rest of his playing days.
Even St Kilda who I despise tried to get off Daisy by providing a positive medical report.

How do you know. Could have been the medical evidence not any statement Goo did or didn't make.

Do we know for sure.

Is it out there that Guerra fair dinkum ratted on Selwood?

From the AFL website:

The panel relied on video evidence and a medical report from Hawthorn relating to the incident as well as evidence supplied by Guerra in reaching their decision.

Not necessary to read anything but the bolded.

Not really, we just played poorly in the final term and probably should've won the game anyway with some accurate kicking or the hands in the back that wasn't paid. Sewell beat Dole Selwood all day and won plenty of his own ball to be one of the best on the ground. Schoen beat Podsiadly when he was moved onto him in the second quarter as well, so we learned a lot from this game. We also learned that Selwood is a sniper as well as a head ducker. Reputation going down the drain.

crying_baby.gif

You have to love the crap that is in this thread. He belted a sniper, who is renowned for his crap behaviour. Every player cops the crap he dishes out week in week out. When he gets belted we hear about workplace protection etc.

This bloke would not play a game of football if every player sooked to the umps like he did. Piss poor behaviour from a crap player.

The hawks defended c.brown to the hilt, who was the biggest downhill snipper in the game, and now want to show their morals. Joke of a team. Yeah yeah guerra you are a sook.

You have to love the crap that is in this thread. He belted a sniper, who is renowned for his crap behaviour. Every player cops the crap he dishes out week in week out. When he gets belted we hear about workplace protection etc.

This bloke would not play a game of football if every player sooked to the umps like he did. Piss poor behaviour from a crap player.

The hawks defended c.brown to the hilt, who was the biggest downhill snipper in the game, and now want to show their morals. Joke of a team. Yeah yeah guerra you are a sook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Me, I've noticed that you haven't written on the "Joel Selwood offered 3-week ban" thread yet. Here you are, one who loves to tell me that I don't love Geelong, and how loyal Selwood is, and you haven't given him your support yet. I've written on there, supporting someone who isn't even Gary Ablett (I bet that suprises you), and backing a player who is still playing for Geelong. What about you?

All you have done is criticise Selwood's opponent, and, while I share your sentiment, how about doing something positive and sounding off about the injustice poor Joel has faced.

But you probably aren't interested in posting in a non-Gary Ablett "judas" thread!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem's Ruggy doesn't live by the players code of not dogging on fellow players.

Not that it isn't unexpected like all people with little big man syndrome Brent is all tough when he is hitting others but when he cop's a wack back he goes crying like a little school girl to the nearest authority figure

weak prick.

Would not expect anything more from the gutless pigs at tassie. :thumbsdown:

Gotta love the hypocrisy of Hawks fans. One of their players finally get what Hawks past and present have been dishing out for years, and they've cried enough tears since to fill the Thompson Dam.

After all, it wasn't long ago that their "esteemed" (and I use that term loosely) captain Richie Vandenberg was punching the crap out of an Essendon player who was being held down by two teammates. In the same game, Chance Bateman hit his opponent with a sucker punch, then backed away while trying to act tough by telling his opponent, who was being held back by a runner and an umpire, to take a swing.

Then there was Campbell Brown in 2009 who was so infuriated about Lloyd's hit on Sewell that he gestured wildly to the Essendon bench, slapped Monfries on the shoulder then was saying on the radio after the game that Lloyd was going to cop it when they crossed paths again.

Who can forget Cyril Rioli cracking it and throwing punches like they were going out of fashion just before 3/4 time in a game against Port Adelaide last season?

What about Luke Hodge sticking his leg out and kicking Nigel Lappin in the leg in Brisbane about 7 years ago? Simon Taylor dropping the knee into Selwood's head, and then trying to twist Ablett's head off later in the same game back in 2009?

These are just incidents that come to mind over the last few years, and I haven't even touched on the exploits of the likes of Leigh Matthews, Dermott Brereton and Robert Dipierdomenico in the 80's.

It's not surprising though that the modern day Hawks have been branded as playing unsociable football. Not when they have this angry midget coaching them:

[YOUTUBE]S8caP0k7xfw[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love the hypocrisy of Hawks fans. One of their players finally get what Hawks past and present have been dishing out for years, and they've cried enough tears since to fill the Thompson Dam.

After all, it wasn't long ago that their "esteemed" (and I use that term loosely) captain Richie Vandenberg was punching the crap out of an Essendon player who was being held down by two teammates. In the same game, Chance Bateman hit his opponent with a sucker punch, then backed away while trying to act tough by telling his opponent, who was being held back by a runner and an umpire, to take a swing.

Then there was Campbell Brown in 2009 who was so infuriated about Lloyd's hit on Sewell that he gestured wildly to the Essendon bench, slapped Monfries on the shoulder then was saying on the radio after the game that Lloyd was going to cop it when they crossed paths again.

Who can forget Cyril Rioli cracking it and throwing punches like they were going out of fashion just before 3/4 time in a game against Port Adelaide last season?

What about Luke Hodge sticking his leg out and kicking Nigel Lappin in the leg in Brisbane about 7 years ago? Simon Taylor dropping the knee into Selwood's head, and then trying to twist Ablett's head off later in the same game back in 2009?

These are just incidents that come to mind over the last few years, and I haven't even touched on the exploits of the likes of Leigh Matthews, Dermott Brereton and Robert Dipierdomenico in the 80's.

It's not surprising though that the modern day Hawks have been branded as playing unsociable football. Not when they have this angry midget coaching them:

This ranks as the worst king-hit since O'Dea/Greening or Duncan Wright /Sommerville......this dog act...(0.26)......a real dog act...finished the boys career.

Thats why I call him King-hit Clarko......Atrocious

Seem's Ruggy doesn't live by the players code of not dogging on fellow players.

Not that it isn't unexpected like all people with little big man syndrome Brent is all tough when he is hitting others but when he cop's a wack back he goes crying like a little school girl to the nearest authority figure

One simple solution, don't belt a guy in the head off the ball.

One problem with hitting someone, whislt most of the time no damage is done, sometimes you do cause injury and then you are in deep shit.

Normally I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hang shit on Hawthorn under any circumstances but in this particular situation I just have to say:

Shove that up your arse Geelong and Selwood :thumbsu:

So your happy to now have a snipper in your ranks ???......oh , and Milburn...

A snipper??? So are you saying that Dogman Guerra got a sore ear when he got a haircut???

Top post.... Spot on.... Eagerly awaiting hawks fans rebuttles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back