Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:
Congrats and good luck with the Captaincy DenieD I’m sure you’ll make a great success of it

(timed post of course, actually I meant get stuffed and can’t wait to smash you 🍸)
Interesting...

Hello all, come sign up for S33 Qooty Tipping.

He started it last season!
That is true. I got very drunk one night in the Warriors V Roys match thread and posted about 50+ timed posts because I realised they counted twice in the contributions 😂

That is true. I got very drunk one night in the Warriors V Roys match thread and posted about 50+ timed posts because I realised they counted twice in the contributions 😂
People got a bit melty too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choosing petty squabbles with a bird over celebrating the achievements of the team you captain.

A true Gumbie captain. Baz would be proud, God rest his soul.
He had a good run

Sorry I couldn't be there today lads! I was out playing cricket for hours, but i'll be there next week.
All good mate. I hope you scored more than you drank.

Great to see the rookies involved.

This game is awesome and terribly addictive.

Thanks to all the new recruits for making the first game thread lots of fun :thumbsu:

Maybe in a few years (still can’t drink yet), but the runs are flowing so that’s a positive!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sure you can.

Knife + fork dish in licensed venue, house rules.

Question being, do you actually want to when people are throwing balls at you? As one of those, I'd advise against it.

Wait. Does this mean we can't do coke after training anymore? :(

I HATE ROOKIES!

Its why I don't give them names. They don't deserve them, and it gives them more value than they deserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back