Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he know what he's getting himself into ? .......do you have a pre-season SFA Banter Training Course for Rookies, or do you simply throw them into the deepend & tell them to swim or sink

Does he know what he's getting himself into ? .......do you have a pre-season SFA Banter Training Course for Rookies, or do you simply throw them into the deepend & tell them to swim or sink
Deep end? What are you talking about? I know nothing about any "deep end", certainly not one off the coast of Peru

Deep end? What are you talking about? I know nothing about any "deep end", certainly not one off the coast of Peru
Sorry, I forgot i was speaking to a Gumbie Player ......let me take it down a notch .....when you can see this sign, you're at the "deep end"

1546753844369.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE GUMBIES BEST AND FAIREST WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY THE 14TH OF JANUARY AT 6PM QLD TIME OR MAYBE LATER

campaignerS KEEP STEALING DAYS SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO.

Get pumped everyone going to be huuuuuge

THE GUMBIES BEST AND FAIREST WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY THE 14TH OF JANUARY AT 6PM QLD TIME OR MAYBE LATER

campaignerS KEEP STEALING DAYS SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HAD TO RESORT TO.

Get pumped everyone going to be huuuuuge
You got to be careful, watch out or some bloody politician will try saving daylight, it's all very PC these days but next thing you know there's fluoride in your bodily fluids, your curtains are faded and little by little they steal time from you and you wind up losing a week and a half or even more. It happened in 1752 and it could happen again any day now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Back