Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you treat your guests better than the Dragons and Wonders last night.

I couldn't even get a free drink!
In fairness to the Dragons, their host was also the bartender and audience.

Hello all, it is my pleasure to welcome you all to the Gumbies Best and Fairest for Season 26. This has been a huge season for us on and off the field and I think we’ve begun to lay a foundation for a rebuild that will see us as one of the stronger posting sides in the competition in 5 seasons.

The first thing I’ll do is announce our new group of rookies that will be joining in at the start of season 27.

I’d like to Welcome snozulu, Orasia Fantazio , Vdubs, THE THIN MAN and acuguy to the club. I’m excited for all of you and I genuinely hope you all get the best out of this section of the site, it is great fun and I am looking forward to guiding you all through your first seasons along with the rest of the team here at the Gumbies! Sit back and enjoy the night!

I’ll now tag as many people as I can to make this thread appear active.

We will kick off tonight’s festivities with the Ninty2Winty award. Some of you may not know what this is, it is the leading goalkicker award. Hehe.

The gumbies have been kicking goals all season on and off the field. LITERALLY in the sense that Gumbies players have been recorded as kicking goals in the sim. We now award this entirely sim-based award to the player who played in the full forward position for the club.

AesPaeGwFHng8BuremQbznLjwUCNZh2HTSbrjDEmQ3IMDaQhnBcI8IkT9P4afOj0ayfFv-syoDXc1dhy2a3HJhQSQWayWnOjKIl1zgGyym5uhBIm8fYXfvcvQRfz-4v60lbuPBkz

Jivlain hit the ground running as a first year rookie this season and quickly earned a prime spot in the team. Monstering key defenders with his wit and love of squids, Jivlain soared to a mammoth 56 goals for the season, representing one of the most dominant performances in the history of the club (Citation required remove this if it isn’t true or you’ll look like an idiot)

As a member of the leadership group it’s always good to see a poster take to the league so quickly. Jivlain has proven to be a valued member of the team and as such, this might not be the first time that we see them on the stage tonight!

Congrats to Jivlain on Netting the First Award for the Night!

PTNWP0aq1DS9686CQi3r2MiMjAw5x8P5Tieckatex9tqNonjZCL9W6t2fYb8kCrvPTEKb4yKjDQDxWxM37iiWL4ebRrHb_xMA9v3WUa_vTl4-yWHmVyB6nkJ4sXkcToAnVZg4HaM

Congrats Jivlain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been told to make references to both sex and alcohol to keep the sexually depraved blow ins happy, so here we go!

Sex! Goats! Women! Alcohol! Fetch me my whisky!

Swamprats club song plays in the background!
Hehe!!

Let’s move on to the count!!

gg6W_QsO9hOeSPchg0ZOu8skyV3uxeQsKJ5tgLMSj3VOdj902iLFUw6Yr57MJ-MPDyumlYlMJX2FZg9N-mWWi3m-e7_JWTbtz09Mawpl_KYlDJOS4RXZ9gRDW4t0emumCZ7NGwtM

i2ZrguH6yucsEz9foFroV0uEddEiNtXezhlxxGtHY8B88c2WZQ9Dtb34-X9gWsSU9eoGZsjFgUAkDW33mEBuivCat7u_6aRuY2TQUrrAPZuyqjNxQPooyASo7Exqcp-M4QnoAXuO

Oh thanks round 1, you were the best! Take me back!

Round 1. New Season, new team. The beginning of our redemption story saw us hosting the eventual Premiers (spoiler alert hehe) in the Mount Buller Demons. We threw our heart and soul into this match but unfortunately could not come up with the chocolates, going down by 15 points to a rampant Demons who just never let up.

Gumbies 16.6.102 def by Demons 18.9.117

Our Best and Fairest is run on a 50% posting and 50% stats basis. The top 5 posters in each facet will be given a score from 1-5 in each category. The maximum amount of points a poster can receive from one match is 10 points. Let’s have a look at the scores from Round One.

BLERN: 8 Points

Fryer Tuck: 6 Points

BRAB: 5 Points

Roo2Macca: 4 Points

Jivlain: 4 Points

RU_: 3 Points.

6NZR0gAX_YUXqmX_Jc2W_jPmO0y_UvdJEm4Ag2S9FiaTOtVqOrzmUI9b2K2d1Spf99koJU8GQdKBmL0aBC5qOwG-G44ahSTmYigEPSI7l0MuAVbdfdLZe-Prw67k2lkVCqc4ZF61

yewzALobPeQskjjES14Iw6-50X1q3sUzXXpxYM70WgCzwvJ-7hJCY_u1wojxaTtHqXbYfFvgcg5aDtjEK1rFIfuYC-CmEvhigc6X_O9IwUEEDw-82GfVtftESGlrFKcDpF4QYQlJ

Some say it’s not all about winning but I tell you what, it feels damn good all the same.

Picture this. Quarter time. Boys are down by over 4 goals. Pundits are saying it’s going to be another shit season for the mighty Gumbies.

We all know what happens next.

Lead by a rampant Jivlain, the Gumbies absolutely steamroll the hapless Bears to record an inspiring win against the odds.

Our Engine room of BLERN and Roo2macca continue to trounce weak opponents and feed the ball to the forwards who have an absolute field DAY.

I got into a tackle fight with Brahj and we recorded 19 tackles it was really intense.

Final score:

Las Vegas Bears : 12.8.80

Gumbies FFC : 15.6.96

Leading Disposals: @BLERN (25), @Test Tickle (22), BRAB (21)

Leading Goalkickers: Jivlain (6), @LeverPuller (5), @Jezmiester40, @NSWCROW (3)

Leading Tacklers: @brahj (10),BRAB (9), BLERN (7)

In the thread, the boys were fired up. BLERN, Fryer Tuck, RU_ and Uncle_Leo absolutely bossed it. Surely this would continue for the entire season?

The clay based army was marching towards something special.

Votes from Round 2

BLERN: 10

Jivlain: 4

Fryer Tuck: 4

RU_: 3

Uncle_Leo: 3

BRAB: 3

roo2macca: 3

6NZR0gAX_YUXqmX_Jc2W_jPmO0y_UvdJEm4Ag2S9FiaTOtVqOrzmUI9b2K2d1Spf99koJU8GQdKBmL0aBC5qOwG-G44ahSTmYigEPSI7l0MuAVbdfdLZe-Prw67k2lkVCqc4ZF61

yewzALobPeQskjjES14Iw6-50X1q3sUzXXpxYM70WgCzwvJ-7hJCY_u1wojxaTtHqXbYfFvgcg5aDtjEK1rFIfuYC-CmEvhigc6X_O9IwUEEDw-82GfVtftESGlrFKcDpF4QYQlJ

Some say it’s not all about winning but I tell you what, it feels damn good all the same.

Picture this. Quarter time. Boys are down by over 4 goals. Pundits are saying it’s going to be another shit season for the mighty Gumbies.

We all know what happens next.

Lead by a rampant Jivlain, the Gumbies absolutely steamroll the hapless Bears to record an inspiring win against the odds.

Our Engine room of BLERN and Roo2macca continue to trounce weak opponents and feed the ball to the forwards who have an absolute field DAY.

I got into a tackle fight with Brahj and we recorded 19 tackles it was really intense.

Final score:

Las Vegas Bears : 12.8.80

Gumbies FFC : 15.6.96

Leading Disposals: @BLERN (25), @Test Tickle (22), BRAB (21)

Leading Goalkickers: Jivlain (6), @LeverPuller (5), @Jezmiester40, @NSWCROW (3)

Leading Tacklers: @brahj (10),BRAB (9), BLERN (7)

In the thread, the boys were fired up. BLERN, Fryer Tuck, RU_ and Uncle_Leo absolutely bossed it. Surely this would continue for the entire season?

The clay based army was marching towards something special.

Votes from Round 2

BLERN: 10

Fryer Tuck: 4

RU_: 3

Uncle_Leo: 3

BRAB: 3

roo2macca: 3
Can BLERN be caught.

Odds?

gILihmj5YOHKx5yo8Z0NMZ_x9XS8gtJ3ATm8RkHLlHDjoKEuTbwxU1n9DoyUF41CA4CAJoG1_pE-13nv4c7FKEc32vgAANhJvhVse6iN0gHIB1YvJtUjN0koKTvgE3Qcaz6LzptR

UgqwlfFqDgg26mpVZLRz-lHZbbid41fpxwhjMXoMZDVoxhPCWvUQwnd5AaHPLa9FLUsSPvfjcJ96DlLg6YVFy-CPAQVkcNSPdKYTmXfst5qKpshrgKXPyC1iyUJQ_znqCsPm71ki

Swamprats vs Gumbies.

Oh boy oh boy what a fixture early in the season. After their actions last season, the Swamprats entered the House of Gumby expecting pain and expecting SWIFT REVENGE and they got it.

The Gumbies lead at every break to destroy the Hapless Rats by 18 points. The moral and qooty winners, the Gumbies announced themselves to the world as a genuine powerhouse of the competition as genuine gun Jivlain smoked another 4 for the club whilst the midfiled Powerhouse of BRAB, BLERN and Roo2macca kept on keeping on. Literal goosebumps.

Bit of a selfish humblebrag but I got through this match without a ban!

Final score:

Gumbies FFC : 16.12.108
Sin City Swamprats : 14.6.90

Leading Disposals: DERO (30) , philreich (28) , Ant Bear (26)

Leading Goalkickers: Four each to Jivlain , Dingster and NSWCROW

Leading Tacklers: BRAB (8) and 5 each to philreich , roo2macca and Ant Bear

Let’s get to the count!

BRAB: 8

DERO: 6

Fryer Tuck: 5

BLERN: 5

Roo2Macca: 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad