Game Day GWS vs Sydney Swans 6:10PM Metricon Stadium - Sydney Derby XXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they bother giving their opinions about their games moving ahead at all costs? We all know none of them have tue balls to call it the farce it is.

How the fu** are we within 16?

Also, IMO the AFL's policy of playing games at all costs is a ******* embarrassment, and I wish media personalities were more firm about this.

Why? They're in support of it as it gives them their $$$. Can't expect them to back the clubs.

If 5-6 key players from either side had been late outs instead of 1-2 then all integrity in this would be gone, they're just lucky it was only really Mills and Greene as 'big' players out.

Why? They're in support of it as it gives them their $$$. Can't expect them to back the clubs.

If 5-6 key players from either side had been late outs instead of 1-2 then all integrity in this would be gone, they're just lucky it was only really Mills and Greene as 'big' players out.
Yep, spineless talking heads.

How the fu** are we within 16?

Also, IMO the AFL's policy of playing games at all costs is a ******* embarrassment, and I wish media personalities were more firm about this.
Spot on, the integrity of the competition needs preserving at all costs, going ahead with tonight’s game is a disgrace, and will be seen for what it is, Jon Ralph has no balls at all to call it out.

Even in Q1 I thought we weren't playing so badly overall. Just too many mistakes at the wrong time, and not getting hands on the ball.

Amazingly in Q2 went inside 50 just fewer times than Q1.

We're getting smashed in the contests though. GWS just getting too much ball. If we can even that up we're huge chance.

I hope anyone doubting how much Parker would die for this team has a good look at themselves. He doesn't have the skill or decision making ability of others, but always steps up when it matters

Nobody doubts that at all. The problem is when we were going like we were in the first 30 minutes he leads the debacle from the front with zero composure and pure stupidity with his disposal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parkers last 10 minutes that qtr got us going. Great captains goal too top it off now lift in the last half and get the win

Heeney 2 touches in a half is quite something.

Absolutely shocking half, no effort or accountability for the most part, a miracle that we’re in touch. Just sad to watch. About on par with the performance in the Hawks game.

I know this is Rowys first game for a bit but I wonder if he is still hampered by that knee... even in the Port game when we were moving it forward he was fumbly. Hasn't been himself this game... and now with other young midfield options maybe its time to come back strong next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back