Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Holland got two Hall should get 3 or 4 simply because he hit harder.

The good part is these fools who think that holding onto a players jumper continually is playing football might think twice next time. The umpires not in control of the play should just play free kick after free kick until they stop holding.

BINGO. :thumbsu:

Should get 6-8 weeks, and that's what he deserves.

Completely disapointed in Barry. We've had a really good start to the season, and I was thinking we were a shot at beating Geelong next week, but who knows now. Can't believe he did something so stupid.

I was at the game, and the crowd reaction was crazy. At first no one knew what happened, just that West Coast got a free kick, so everyone was booing. Then they showed it on the big screen and 45 thousand people let out a massive gasp.

What is total crap is he'll get a 25% discount if he plead's guilty.:eek::cool:

I mean......what other option is there???????????

Big Bad Barry's BRAIN EXPLOSION.

What a tosser.................:thumbsdown:

A public and personal appology is needed IMO.

I think this incident has been a little over exaggerated. Some people are claiming it's the worst they've seen in 15 years, the most disgusting act, etc.

Is it? I don't think so.

That said though, it was a stupid thing of him to do. I'll be surprised if he gets less than 4 weeks for this... karma will eat up this suspension if his wrist is broken though.

Hunter and Spangher went over to him at the time (but Glass kept a level head and tried to stop anyone from doing something else stupid). Waters went up to him at QT to let him know it was not on. The rest of our side is like 19 years old. I wonder if someone had shaped up to him straight away whether Hall would have had another go.
Dont kid yourself mate.Hall would have munched the whole side if they wanted to step up to the plate.Hall knew he done the wrong thing and was never going to throw another one.Waters never done anything heroic.He was protected by the enviroment of the AFL spotlight.Interesting thing is if Hall done that to Staker in a pub for instance with no restraint would big brave Beau have flown the flag then.I dont think so."The rest of our side is like 19 yrs old" BOO HOO GO GET SOME KLEENEX OFF RIEWOLDT.

It looks bloody impressive, but I think you'll find:
- in play.
- open hand at contact.
- provocation.
- Clear record for last 2 years.

2-3 weeks max.

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

u really are a tool arent you... of course Staker was holding (we can all see that footage) and looking at the ump when the whistle went... it happens most times from defenders -of c ourse though it usually doesnt result in some skilless oaf landing a defender with a cheap shot like that ... you tosser - come back when you can construct an argument that actually stacks up

No it usually results in a free kick if it's one of the Umps favourite players, like any of the weagles. I guarantee, that if it had have been a Swan player infringing on a weagle, the Umps would have given a free kick within two seconds.

If Holland got two Hall should get 3 or 4 simply because he hit harder.

The good part is these fools who think that holding onto a players jumper continually is playing football might think twice next time. The umpires not in control of the play should just play free kick after free kick until they stop holding.

Wow clearly this is a tactic that has been taken up by Brown Lucas Fevola Riewoldt Pavlich and every major forward who gets scragged each week. Well no because they would be suspended. And then our game could turn into NFL stoppages every five seconds as every grab or jumper pull leads to a free kick making umpires fornt and centre of the game not the players. Good thinking!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

No it usually results in a free kick if it's one of the Umps favourite players, like any of the weagles. I guarantee, that if it had have been a Swan player infringing on a weagle, the Umps would have given a free kick within two seconds.
This is some pretty lazy trolling.

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

cheers for posting

that was piss poor, should get at least 3-4 in my opinion

edit: no actually watching it again, should be at least 5-6

edit #2: if i was an eagles player, even if barry hall is the size of a truck, i would've just started a team vs team melee heading straight for him. im a very cool person, but seeing that in the heat of the moment, and knowing that he knew he was already in shit, it would be hard to control urself. that shit is inexcusable and a disgrace

- in play.
- open hand at contact.
- provocation.

2-3 weeks max.
i would expect that from a sydney supporter

-behind play
-head high contact.
-it was clinch fist for gods sake

6 weeks minimum.

Very very disapointed in Bazza tonight, thought he had ironed out this part of his game.

Don't really know/care what he gets, it's deserved.

BTW, why didn't Staker come back on?

What is total crap is he'll get a 25% discount if he plead's guilty.:eek::cool:

I mean......what other option is there???????????

Big Bad Barry's BRAIN EXPLOSION.

What a tosser.................:thumbsdown:

A public and personal appology is needed IMO.

HA HA HA, please tell me you're joking. :D

- in play.
- open hand at contact.
- provocation.

2-3 weeks max.

Are you blind? Fist clenched on impact nice technique for a boxer.
Are you an idiot? Everyone gets scragged only an idiot would thump someone back.
Totally irrelevant. This is the most serious striking charge in years.
Wishful thinking. Common in Sydney fans.

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

He' s gone. 4 -6 weeks. How did u get the video up so quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back