Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Paul Roos gave him a fair talking too.

Is he in the leadership group? I'd go as far to say an act like that should warrant demotion. Brock McLean copped the same thing for some fights in Germany and silly acts back in Australia. Hall's was equally, if not more silly and on the national stage. Hardly the image that the Swans and AFL want in Sydney and in the sport in general.

Sydney will love it. Won't damage the image of the game at all up there, will probably enhance it actually.

i always thought you were pretty pathetic mantis, but this just takes the cake.

i hope you 'can understand the frustration' when your man comes hope and you havn't cooked him dinner, and you are treated in an equally unjust manner

HA HA I expected nothing better, comparing an on field sporting incident to spousal abuse, but then again you are a weagle supporter. :p

Should be around 8 weeks.

Good to see all the swans and hall haters out there having their whinge

Ok i think as usual in these types of incidents people are hugely overreacting 10weeks? lol Troy Cook in the brawl a few years back in Subiaco threw 5-6 of the equilalentof Hall one punch and got 12 weeks, Hall will get 5-6 no more.

Ok i think as usual in these types of incidents people are hugely overreacting 10weeks? lol Troy Cook in the brawl a few years back in Subiaco threw 5-6 of the equilalentof Hall one punch and got 12 weeks, Hall will get 5-6 no more.
Cook was in the middle of a brawl.

Hall wasn't even in play.

This will set a precedent i think.

No less than 8.

Barry was in fact responding to accusations that Swans games were boring, unfortunately he forgot to clear his concepts by the Roosy first.

Barry....f@#k. F@#K!!!!!!!!!

My guess is it will be classed an unexpected or king hit. Lets face it, in an era of 1-2 week "love taps", no player would expect that kind of contact and for that reason alone I feel sorry for Staker. Had Baz's fist been two inches lower, Brent's jaw would have wound up in the stands.

Frustrated as hell with Baz. THAT punch on Maguire aside, he has more-or-less controlled his primal urges to the greater good of the team. After a bad 2007 he has tuned himself up and the team is firing, then he resurrects the spirit of Robbie Muir*. F@#K!!!!!!

Baz, you're still one of our finest but you let us down tonight. The good news is that the team did pretty well without you for the rest of the game, but to do that for the next 4-6 weeks is a tough ask.

Barry was in fact responding to accusations that Swans games were boring, unfortunately he forgot to clear his concepts by the Roosy first.

Barry....f@#k. F@#K!!!!!!!!!

My guess is it will be classed an unexpected or king hit. Lets face it, in an era of 1-2 week "love taps", no player would expect that kind of contact and for that reason alone I feel sorry for Staker. Had Baz's fist been two inches lower, Brent's jaw would have wound up in the stands.

Frustrated as hell with Baz. THAT punch on Maguire aside, he has more-or-less controlled his primal urges to the greater good of the team. After a bad 2007 he has tuned himself up and the team is firing, then he resurrects the spirit of Robbie Muir. F@#K!!!!!!

Baz, you're still one of our finest but you let us down tonight. The good news is that the team did pretty well without you for the rest of the game, but to do that for the next 4-6 weeks is a tough ask.

I chuckled. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

Hall an absolute coward !!! 6 -8 weeks minimum.
Though he has king hit before behind play and got to play in a GF.
How will the match fixers get him out of this one..
That wasnt a kinghit or a sneak go or a cheapshot.Hall didnt hit him from behind,he hit him facing him flush on the jaw and Staker copped his right whack for being a smartarse.YOU PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE LIONS MOUTH AND IT GETS BITTEN OFF.

I tell you something that was brave from Waters to try to rough up Hall after that incident just before they got in the team huddle :D

That wasnt a kinghit or a sneak go or a cheapshot.Hall didnt hit him from behind,he hit him facing him flush on the jaw and Staker copped his right whack for being a smartarse.YOU PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE LIONS MOUTH AND IT GETS BITTEN OFF.

how the hell can you justify what he did?

this may be unrelated but Staker was sitting on the pine midway through the third with the jacket on, now admittedly i didnt see the final quarter but did Staker come back on, and was it the Hall hit that sidelined him?

this may be unrelated but Staker was sitting on the pine midway through the third with the jacket on, now admittedly i didnt see the final quarter but did Staker come back on, and was it the Hall hit that sidelined him?

I assure you no Swan supporter will justify what he did, in Staker case more likely precaution that he didn't come back on.

Yes.

It is one of 2 things;

1) Staker is as weak as butter and a simple love tap was enough to send him for an early shower.

or

2) The Weagles are consipiring against the Bloods to give Hall a longer sentence.

Take your pick.

Reckless and stupid but wasn't deliberate, in other words, not premeditated. Technical but true. Eagles fans will obviously be over the top. Deliberate would be 6-7, reckless 4-5. Wasn't as if it was a king-hit behind play. Let's judge it without agendas or emotion.

Do some viewing of the incident before commenting dufus - it was clearly premeditated - he didnt swing around without looking - he turned and looked first - then swung directly... slow the clip down or pause it maybe to educate yourself. Here's a still image of where Hall is looking BEFORE HE EVEN STARTS SWINGING

2nlz2h0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back