Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

Yes.

It is one of 2 things;

1) Staker is as weak as butter and a simple love tap was enough to send him for an early shower.

or

2) The Weagles are consipiring against the Bloods to give Hall a longer sentence.

Take your pick.

you sir, are an idiot.

'Staker is as weak as butter', but Hall is tough.

Absolute tool, you are.

Will get 6-8 I reckon. Unfortunately he's broken his wrist anyway so in effect he will get no punishment for the hit.

Do some viewing of the incident before commenting dufus - it was clearly premeditated - he didnt swing around without looking - he turned and looked first - then swung directly... slow the clip down or pause it maybe to educate yourself. Here's a still image of where Hall is looking BEFORE HE EVEN STARTS SWINGING

2nlz2h0.jpg

That just provers it wasn't a king hit, Staker saw it coming. :thumbsu:

I don't know why you swans fans are trying to argue when you're just gonna get owned.

That wasnt a kinghit or a sneak go or a cheapshot.Hall didnt hit him from behind,he hit him facing him flush on the jaw and Staker copped his right whack for being a smartarse.YOU PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE LIONS MOUTH AND IT GETS BITTEN OFF.

Or you put your wrist into a metal bar and it will get broken.

A broken wrist and a broken reputation.

GOLD!

Or you put your wrist into a metal bar and it will get broken.

A broken wrist and a broken reputation.

GOLD!

too right

probably tried to king hit the fence but it came back to bite him.

If Campbell Brown's a thug then surely Hall is too.

Actually is you like the other guy cared to actually check the footage - Staker is looking off to the umpire to Hall's right at the time

Woosy boy was looking at the Umps why? He was the one doing all the illegal holding. :confused:

If Barry Hall gets more than 4 weeks then Brodie Holland is a VERY lucky guy for only getting 2 weeks for his hit on Paul Williams.....

While Hall's hit was definitely worse,the incidents were similar apart from the fact that Barry Hall can punch harder.

I missed the incident originally....got back just after it happened, and judging by the commentary i honestly thought he must have done something that would head him for a 20 week suspension ...when i eventually saw it,it was a relief ...

It was bad, and he deserves 4 or 5, but the commentators overreacted so much that i was speechless when i saw the incident.

I wish i had the game on tape so i could replay the commentary from after the incident until quarter time..... i thought there had been a death on the field!!

The Brodie Holland hit was on a saturday night game so i assume that Wallsy and Quartermain and Lane saw it....They must have short memeories

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like then you dont have the dinner ready you should expect whats coming to you at 6:30 :thumbsu:

I am so glad I am out of the land of the rednecks. They don't have a problem with drug taking, spousal abuse, but give a love tap to one of their footy players & they go apeshit. :eek:

Woosy boy was looking at the Umps why? He was the one doing all the illegal holding. :confused:

u really are a tool arent you... of course Staker was holding (we can all see that footage) and looking at the ump when the whistle went... it happens most times from defenders - of course though it usually doesnt result in some skilless oaf landing a defender with a cheap shot like that ... you tosser - come back when you can construct an argument that actually stacks up

If Holland got two Hall should get 3 or 4 simply because he hit harder.

The good part is these fools who think that holding onto a players jumper continually is playing football might think twice next time. The umpires not in control of the play should just play free kick after free kick until they stop holding.

That wasnt a kinghit or a sneak go or a cheapshot.Hall didnt hit him from behind,he hit him facing him flush on the jaw and Staker copped his right whack for being a smartarse.YOU PUT YOUR HEAD IN THE LIONS MOUTH AND IT GETS BITTEN OFF.
... and then a trainer shoots the lion. Your point?

Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

Does anybody have it?

QLD and SA viewers didn't have the match televised in our states due to the port lions match.

there was no post match fifth quarter tv show (or whatever it's called), and no sports tonight (godfather III on atm), and i can't be bothered waiting any longer to see it.

i'm sure ppl in our states and from others that didn't see it would be most appreciative, given how much it is being discussed on BF.

If Barry Hall gets more than 4 weeks then Brodie Holland is a VERY lucky guy for only getting 2 weeks for his hit on Paul Williams.....

Brodie was lucky to only get 2 weeks... but they were much diferent punches. Barry Hall spun his whole body around and you'll see his fist is still swinging about a foot after contact... a hell of alot more momentum and power behind Barry's.

Face it Buddy he's looking at 6 - 10 weeks. Brodie would have got 4 for his if it were done with the current tribuneral system.

Barry Hall will be made an example of... especially after the rort involving Goodes getting off (again)

Yeah like Matthew Lloyd doesnt look at umpires.....thats right he straight out rimjobs em.

Hall deserves the book being thrown at him, anything less than 6 is piss week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back