Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles players had no idea what was coming tonight. They got smashed man and it was beautiful. They are a bitter breed them Eagles supporters, Neck Up boys paybacks are a bitch. You expect Hall to just up and forget 2006. You expect us Sydney fans to just forget what the Eagles did last year. What a dog act kicking the Swans in the guts when Cousins returned.

You arseh*le Eagle supporters deserve everything and im just glad the boys got a bit of retribution tonight. I hope Hall boke Stakers jaw, and Beau Waters you ARE A DOG!!!!!

You are the reason I hate Sydney supporters... and love having you as our bitch nowdays

The Eagles players had no idea what was coming tonight. They got smashed man and it was beautiful. They are a bitter breed them Eagles supporters, Neck Up boys paybacks are a bitch. You expect Hall to just up and forget 2006. You expect us Sydney fans to just forget what the Eagles did last year. What a dog act kicking the Swans in the guts when Cousins returned.

You arseh*le Eagle supporters deserve everything and im just glad the boys got a bit of retribution tonight. I hope Hall boke Stakers jaw, and Beau Waters you ARE A DOG!!!!!

Now now your post was ok untill this part, that's pretty poor mate.

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

I wonder if anyone else can spot what Campbell, Mantis, Warwick, Mr Cellotape, SMFC and Mr Smiff all have in common based on their posting history? :confused:

Is this another one of your braindead "dismiss them because they're West Coast haters" type of comments?

:)
I know West Coast supporters are "upset" but, trust me, you're not as upset as us!!! :mad:

I'm not that upset........yet

We're 3 and 1!!! the warm glow of that, is covering my frustration and disappointment at Baz at the moment!!!! It is so nice to start a season well for once, after being behind the 8 ball after the early rounds in previous years

If we lose the next 4 without him the glow will disappear quickly and i'll be more upset at him :)

Dont kid yourself mate.Hall would have munched the whole side if they wanted to step up to the plate.Hall knew he done the wrong thing and was never going to throw another one.Waters never done anything heroic.He was protected by the enviroment of the AFL spotlight.Interesting thing is if Hall done that to Staker in a pub for instance with no restraint would big brave Beau have flown the flag then.I dont think so."The rest of our side is like 19 yrs old" BOO HOO GO GET SOME KLEENEX OFF RIEWOLDT.

Go back home under that rusty coat hanger down in the harbour.

Big Bad Barry the Boxer.............real tough throwing punches when someone isn't expecting it.......very brave....very heroic.........NOT!

If you want an example of guts look back to Waters v's J Brown last year............flat pass to Brown on the lead, Waters runs across and fists the ball and both players hit shoulder on shoulder at full pace. Brown needs two trainers to help him up, Beau staggers to his feet semi concussed, falls down twice, gets up..... Slowly jogs back after the play.

THATS guts, from both players but given Beau was giving away 30+ kgs says something.

Hall breaking his wrist later on.......Karma..........couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!!!!!

No it usually results in a free kick if it's one of the Umps favourite players, like any of the weagles. I guarantee, that if it had have been a Swan player infringing on a weagle, the Umps would have given a free kick within two seconds.

You do realise how pathetic you appear don't you?
Are you really suggesting anyone who holds on is fair game for a smack in the head.
What a wonderful game AFL would be if that was the case.
You are right up there as one of the leading morons who post on BF, there is no end to the mindless dribble you come up with.

Is this another one of your braindead "dismiss them because they're West Coast haters" type of comments?
Oh that's what you all have in common. Cheers. :)

I'm not dismissing any posts, just pointing out that the ONLY people who seem to be having a go at the Eagles and saying Hall shouldn't get many happen to be Eagle haters. It's probably just a coincidence.

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

Ahhh, what was he leading for ? Fenechs undercard ?

I think he is lining up a future career in boxing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

is it just me, or does hall come off as even more of a ____wit dog for putting his hands in the air immediately afterwards as though he had done ____all

get ____ed you dumb ____

edit: LMAO!!! you can see kerr afterwards mentally retraining himself from getting into hall hahahaha

I'll be surprised if he gets less than 4 weeks for this... karma will eat up this suspension if his wrist is broken though.
This farcical system says he has to get the maximum grading in every category to get 4 weeks. Level 5 (intentional, high impact, high contact) is 3 weeks with a guilty plea and no applicable record

I think this incident has been a little over exaggerated. Some people are claiming it's the worst they've seen in 15 years, the most disgusting act, etc.

Is it? I don't think so.

That said though, it was a stupid thing of him to do. I'll be surprised if he gets less than 4 weeks for this... karma will eat up this suspension if his wrist is broken though.

Yep. he is being made out to be the worst evil thug of a player ever. Funny stuff really. Shows how bad slow mo replays are for the game.

Realiatically he should receive 8 weeks- FFS he punched him in the head. As another poster has said, tribunal will dumb it down (Reckless, not deliberate) so will probably get 4. The Tribunal will then try and justify this reasoning as it was a swing, not a punch, was retaliation from Staker holding etc etc.

HOWEVER if the AFL are really truly serious about a) stamping out this behaviour, b) making the tribunal credible and c) the affect it has on the "Brand" they should realise that majority of people do not give a F*** about the technicalities the tribunal peddles and simply see it as one bloke king hitting another (Which is what it was). They need to ensure the punishment fits the crime in the eyes of AFL supporters (Minus the emotion of course).

That would have to be the most sensible thing i have ever read in this forum. As a life long Eagles supporter I was disgusted in the cowardly hit by BIG BAD BUSTLING BARRY HALL haha what a ____ing joke! What an absolute coward. What a prick. If one of my mates was being held on a football field and had r eacted in the same way, I would have lost alot of respect for them as a person. Weakest moment I have seen for many a year, but we all know Barrry can only dish it out, cant take anybody touching his ugly disgusting mug!!!!!!!

Obviously what Hall did was horrible and ******ed, and I'm very angry at him for it, but did anyone else find it hilarious when Hunter came in after, got pushed over, and then stood up and did nothing?

yeah hunter was pissweak.

he should be ashamed of himself.

beau waters did himself proud though.

no idea why hall did that, they were all over the eagles at that time, it's not like they were behind or anything.

Why are we arguing about free kick counts....it is an established FACT that Sydney are the most pinged team in the comp...by a mile and that West Coast receive the most frees...(don't forget that Judd was mentioned as a "prtected specise" by the head of umpiring).

Also Sydney have the worst frees for/frees against ratio by a country mile and West Coast have the best.

Gieschen has APOLOGISED to the Swans on three separate occasions over the last few years for the umpires not umpiring Sydney fairly.

Personally I haven't noticed the Eagles getting a perfect run with the umpires (except against the Swans....not including the 2005 GF, of course) but the stats are the stats.

To give you an example that beggars belief....we win tonight by 70 points and LOSE the free kick count 25 to 29. It has been this way for several years. We used to get told thast we lost the free kick count 'cos we were second to the ball. I believe the clearance count was about 25 to 10 tonight.

Some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back