Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

19110638.jpg

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

"I love the smell of dog in the morning"

:spade:

Dogcopalypse Now: The Director's Mutt

1K1dr.jpg

And that's the thread. Shut it down. Goodnight all. If this gets any funnier, it'll be like that Monty Python sketch where they spread that joke that makes people laugh so much, it kills them.

There was an old dog movie called Lassie which was reanimated which has a scene that would suit this thread. Basically some crackpot in the woods smacks the pouch that his biting his leg with a wooden plank and kills it.

I don't know if there is much to go around because of this very thread, but you win what is left of the Internet.

The thread that keeps delivering.

what is it about this thread that makes it right ?

yes its all the hilarious moments.

and yes its taking the absolute piss out of some piece of shit, with an unjustified opinion of himself, who only gets by in life cos of family and their level of influence.

and yes we know he's protected. it will never be mentioned outside of this thread & twitter. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuVNOR3I7hc

This goldmind is still waiting to be edited, don't let me down bigfooty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuVNOR3I7hc

This goldmind is still waiting to be edited, don't let me down bigfooty.

I don't see what more they need. A man chokes a dog to death! It's perfect!

Wish I had the skills to do it myself...

Gosh this is brilliant. FWIW, I've recapped the round 4 call for the sake of posterity.

In this episode, Dustin Martin teleports into Fletcher's body, a player 'jizzles' towards goal and then scores a "jimmy" before balancing his ledger at the Old Girl, where number 29 is magic because Bas thinks so, where Hamo gets confused and instead of describing injuries from last year he describes two players on the ground today as "terrible" people, and - wait for it - the whole premise of their loud and classy intro is simply incorrect.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=929400&page=12

Saw someone else do a gooby, so decided to do one too.

HammerGOOBY.jpg

Saw someone else do a gooby, so decided to do one too.

HammerGOOBY.jpg

I don't know why I find this hysterically funny, but I am literally in tears.

I don't know why I find this hysterically funny, but I am literally in tears.

You aren't the only one FG. I just picked myself up off the floor.

That is amazing. Laughed for 10 mins, saw it again, laughed some more. This thread is like the perpetual motion machine from the Simpsons, 'it just keeps on getting better and better'

According to Brian Taylor, Bas lives in "footy central" ... that weird kinda report room where he speaks for a few minutes on Saturday evenings.

WHERE, OH WHERE, IS FOOTY CENTRAL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back