Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

The site of that dead fox had hammer very very excited.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Please, please, please let us know what, if anything, is said about this whole thing on Hameday. I'm at work this morning and can't watch.

I dare say it will be an uneventful program.

If Jack Riewoldt was back on again we may have somethinig interesting happen, but I'm not sure the other guest panelists A: know about this thread and Hammer's dealings and B: are mischievous enough to give Hammer a ribbing.

One thing I have noticed is all those annoying habits and mannerisms (let's call them Hammerisms) that people have mentioned on this thread:

Adding 'y's to player's names like he knows them (Nicky dal etc).

And blimey! Hammer's been giving the agent orange and teeth bleaching a hard flog too.

I don't know what bigfooty has done!!!
The Hammer is putting in a very polished performance for mine.

Coming off a low base for sure but this would be one of his stronger efforts haha.

Anyone see the telltale slap on the arm to Murphy? I'd be pretty annoyed if someone did that to me.

I also saw quite a few facial expressions that could broaden the pictures in the gifs.

Other than that no major clangers, pretty boring show really.

Vfirst time I've watched it. Obviously he's a w***er but I didn't think his hosting and overall stuff was anywhere near as Bad as made out in here.
Disappointing!

Vfirst time I've watched it. Obviously he's a w***er but I didn't think his hosting and overall stuff was anywhere near as Bad as made out in here.
Disappointing!

One of his better days, he is pretty horrid most of the time.

One of his better days, he is pretty horrid most of the time.

The Hammer must be a big pressure performer!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he was very subdued today. i reckon he didnt want to give amymore ammo out

Didn't want to give any more ammo out?!

Did nobody watch him walking around Princes Park with Ratten with both of them having footballs in their hands for no particular reason, talking about nothing in particular?

He appears to have been less of a smart arse and less smarmy than usual this morning. That may be the big footy effect.

But his calling yesterday along with the efforts of most of his Saturday Arvo colleagues at Ch 7 was still rubbish.

He appears to have been less of a smart arse and less smarmy than usual this morning. That may be the big footy effect.

But his calling yesterday along with the efforts of most of his Saturday Arvo colleagues at Ch 7 was still rubbish.

His constant reference to "the repair shop" when playing went off injured/ to the bench for strapping assessments was cringe worthy amongst other hammerisms.

Pity he sent poor fluffy Kouda to "the repair shop"....what a disgrace of a human he is:mad:

Maybe he has "friends" in high places, Bigfooty just went down for a while there. :confused:

Maybe it was Rompingwins who caused it.

I actually hate BT more than hammer.

His commentary is just as bad and if possible, he has less idea about football than hammer :eek:

Loved the footy in the hands during the walk with "ratts" ... wtf?

maybe we should stop hounding him

Nah, good to see someone in the media cop a taste of their own medicine.
You reckon any of them say that in regards to players such as Fevola or Cousins?

When he stops talking shit on both the Saturday Arvo call and AFL Game Day - nature will take its course, and we will cease and desist.

But whilst he puts in these garbage performances, the big footy community is going to react to the garbage we have to listen to, and make appropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back