Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Not sure if this has been done but...
vxlw9j.jpg

See my vest, see my vest, made from Trent Cotchin's pet.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia

god dammit been away with no footy or anything for over a week..

can someone give me a quick sum up/time line of this situation? from what I can gather, Hamish is a self obsessed douche, but what was the go with that YouTube and twitter accs... deleted???

Hamish is a self obsessed douche, but what was the go with that YouTube and twitter accs... deleted???

Also ran over Trent Cotchins dog, kept driving and then made jokes about it to his face on tv.

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

I sent the link to the cotchin video and this thread to Sam's Mailbag, they enjoy pissing on Game Day so hopefully they give it a run,

I said my name was Rompingwins too tehehe :p

god dammit been away with no footy or anything for over a week..

can someone give me a quick sum up/time line of this situation? from what I can gather, Hamish is a self obsessed douche, but what was the go with that YouTube and twitter accs... deleted???

Do yourself a favour and read the whole thread. Some serious gold in here.

Do yourself a favour and read the whole thread. Some serious gold in here.

it is one hundred and ninenty ****ing seven pages long... hahaha how much spare time can one man have???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is one hundred and ninenty ****ing seven pages long... hahaha how much spare time can one man have???

there are people who have missed doing essays, wasted 2 days of work time, slept in after night long vigils etc etc - weve all read it, sometimes twice :eek: and so you can do it too.

it is truly worth it.

One day I knew that my investment of time in to BigFooty was going to pay dividends.

As I waded through lame thread after lame thread, dealing with trolls, know-it-alls and know nothings, I knew a light at the end of the tunnel had to exist.

BigFooty, I love you. :D:D:D

That vid of the dog staring at the muffins is just about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Did it, finally finished reading this thread. I am literally sore from laughing.

Thank you BF.

Been off this thread for the weekend and i come back to this. Sensational who would have thought it would get better :thumbsu:

Three papers due in three hours. Please nobody post in this thread.

Does anyone else get the feeling hamish wrote this?

[YOUTUBE]wKlE5ICe5rA[/YOUTUBE]

First time I've seen this.. must say Kirk's creditability has just been SHOT down.. :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek:
I turn on the radio anyway... AFL TV media = :rolleyes::rolleyes:

First time I've seen this.. must say Kirk's creditability has just been SHOT down.. :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek:
I turn on the radio anyway... AFL TV media = :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why, what has he stuffed up? For a new kid on the media block he buys and sells some of the more seasoned performers that we have to suffer each weekend such as Taylor, Brereton and Jakovich etc.

Anyway this thread is about that dud McLachlan isn't it??

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back