Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

I must have missed where this was originally posted in the thread, but found it by doing a rompingwins search on YouTube. Classic!

[youtube]oTZAPUwhnQs[/youtube]
Many pages ago now but just wanted to acknowledge this piece of mastery :thumbsu:

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

200 Pages. Cheers.

AgsISFqCEAAnJMi.jpg

I can't believe he actually posted a link to this very thread on his twitter account.

What a pea noggin.
best way to handle it. Dont need to get in the spooks from crisis management PR comms firms. He needs to man up and own it, and tell Crikey he lied, and let everyone poke fun on him, and get cotchin back on Gameday, and show some of the memes if they pass the copyright act for the satire exception. I think Fox and Simpsons protect their IP religiously.

He started to enter this territory with the twiiter post linking to the thread.

He can actually become "bigger" for this thread, if he takes ownership over it. Needs to tell Robbo et al, to not lie for him, and allow the action to stand on its own footing. Too risible to defend sorry Robbo

Rompingwins2.jpg

For the unaware look up 'dogs against Romney.'

best way to handle it. Dont need to get in the spooks from crisis management PR comms firms. He needs to man up and own it, and tell Crikey he lied, and let everyone poke fun on him, and get cotchin back on Gameday, and show some of the memes if they pass the copyright act for the satire exception. I think Fox and Simpsons protect their IP religiously.

He started to enter this territory with the twiiter post linking to the thread.

He can actually become "bigger" for this thread, if he takes ownership over it. Needs to tell Robbo et al, to not lie for him, and allow the action to stand on its own footing. Too risible to defend sorry Robbo

Nup

Desperate act by a desperate flog

Hammer, if you want to discuss it, please call me on 1800 PWNED

I have well trained Indian call centre operators ready to take your crisis call

IndianCallCentre2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that is a cracker. Nothing like a tribute to the collective finery done on the Hame.

Thanks a lot Floyd, made me crack up laughing for 3mins straight while they do Anzac tributes on the TV.. :thumbsdown:

Amazing video, I still lose it the most at "Whos Hamish? Im rompingwins!" :D

[youtube]9HRXiJhuHDI[/youtube]

Lost my shit at Hame!.

Amazing. Gold. How this thread keeps going is beyond me.

[YOUTUBE]9HRXiJhuHDI[/YOUTUBE]

We have a winner :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbs:

EDIT: Have any of the evil video geniuses out there done a Hitler in the Hameday bunker p*sstake? I've read probably two thirds of this thread but haven't seen anything. Robbo would make such a good Goebbels ("Stick with the 'Rompingwins is a friend' story Hame. The bigger the lie, the more likely people are to believe it").

Haha great work Floyd :thumbsu:

That youtube vid sums up the whole thread perfectly for those that can't be arsed reading through it all.

Meanwhile Hame is hosting Seven's Anzac Day coverage and talking about the courage of the Anzacs, which is ironic coming from a man who didn't even have the courage to stick around after driving over someone's dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back