Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

Mark Robinson on Twitter
‏@Robbo_heraldsun
New and popular words in footy? "Inconclusive."... "plus one"... "intent". Any more out there?

Anyone wanna go with "RompingWins" and risk a block from the big fella?

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

This thread is amazing. I have been reading it for days now, but thought I would just say how hilarious this is :D:D:D:D:D

The most amount of laughs the internet has giving me is all in this one thread...

Definitively a must read for ever footy fan.

From now on, if a new member joins up to BF they should be directed to this thread! :thumbsu:

Mark Robinson on Twitter
‏@Robbo_heraldsun

Anyone wanna go with "RompingWins"

Done

HHH @hame_aflgameday
@Robbo_heraldsun Rompingwins? I've sent a request to love song dedications with richard mercer for tomorrow nite, Bruno Mars- Grenade. #<3

‏a block from the big fella?

Aaaand done.

gold!!

Nrqwc.jpg

The almighty one said tonight that threatening people's lives is taking things too far.

Vis a vis running over/ threatening the life of people's dogs is apparently, fair game.

The almighty one said tonight that threatening people's lives is taking things too far.

He really says the things that no one else will say, doesn't he?

Rompingwins2.jpg

For the unaware look up 'dogs against Romney.'

This has gone international. Is Romney Rompingwins?

http://www.dogsagainstromney.com/2012/04/did-you-know-mitt-romney-is-listed-on.html?m=0

We know Hame is well connected with the polo set but could Mitt Romney really be Rompingwin s? :eek: The MO is familiar (dog/vehicular assault) as is the hair and the narcissism.
Yep its all go.

Seems like a great guy, can't own a dog but wants to run a nation. :thumbsu:

Yep its all go.

Seems like a great guy, can't own a dog but wants to run a nation. :thumbsu:

Cheers CA, I want one of those shirts :)

Romney slightly better at hosing off the sh*t than Rompingwins :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After nearly 10 years visiting Bigfooty most days I just want to say this is easily the funniest thread ever created.

And the above, is probably the funniest single post.

Well done sir.

[youtube]9HRXiJhuHDI[/youtube]

You have cracked me up once again Floyd. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hame will live forever.

Hame will live forever.

Mental image of Hame singing 'Who wants to liiiive, foreveeeeeeeeer?'

Mental image of Hame singing 'Who wants to liiiive, foreveeeeeeeeer?'

Think we need a Highlander\Hamelander photoshop

Hame of clan McLachlan :D

Highlander.jpg

Another idea...cutting off Robbo's head and saying "There can only be one RompingWins"

Has Robbo made any comment on the situation or do we just assume that he dosnt like it by the fact he blocks people on twitter

Yeah, he reckons we've got grenades, which means he doesn't know about the anti-aircraft missiles. Or at least he's not letting on if he does.

Has Robbo made any comment on the situation or do we just assume that he dosnt like it by the fact he blocks people on twitter

he said Hame is not Ropingwins, we should leave him alone, and its easy to lob grenades on the net

Personally I think we have to remember the position Robbo is in, this is not a personal issue for him, but a professional one.

After all, if we start running campaigns of public humiliation against idiots of public notoriety for minor things that they do that are either embarrassing or negligent, what will be left for the HUN to do?

If Robbo cannot troll dirt and inuendo because Bigfooty already has it covered, what will he talk about? We can't expect the poor guy to actually talk about footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back