Harbrow and Williams in- Sam Power out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Officially 2 changes:

In: Williams, Harbrow

Out: Power (inj.), Street (omit)

I have further info. regarding the team, if you wont to know PM me as I dont wont to share with other teams supporters..

Id like to know, if ya can PM me.

I caught a snippet of Ch 9 News tonight where Tom was giving a press conference and basically said his foot is stronger than ever and will never break again???

Did anyone have anything more on this.

Once a player is placed on the long term injury list - as a player must be to promote a rookie - that player cannot play for 8 (10?) weeks.

If Rocket wanted to have a look at Harbrow in 6 weeks time, Chris wouldn't have been allowed to come back until round18. Chris' 8 weeks start now so he will be eligible to come back for round 12.

Once a player is placed on the long term injury list - as a player must be to promote a rookie - that player cannot play for 8 (10?) weeks.

If Rocket wanted to have a look at Harbrow in 6 weeks time, Chris wouldn't have been allowed to come back until round18. Chris' 8 weeks start now so he will be eligible to come back for round 12.

Are you sure about that? I used to think the same, but I have been told that once you place someone on the long term injury list (8 weeks) you can promote a rookie anytime within the period he is out for.

Are you sure about that? I used to think the same, but I have been told that once you place someone on the long term injury list (8 weeks) you can promote a rookie anytime within the period he is out for.

Once you place an injured player on the long term injury list, he has to sit out for 8 weeks. During that 8 week period you can elevate a rookie at any time, doesn't have to be straight away, you can do it after say 6 weeks.

If you're not intending to elevate a rookie I'm not too sure why you would place a player on the long term injury list.

I caught a snippet of Ch 9 News tonight where Tom was giving a press conference and basically said his foot is stronger than ever and will never break again???

Did anyone have anything more on this.
I didnt catch it. Hopefully the footy show have a snippet of it because it sounds interesting.

Anyone else have more info?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOO! Go Jarrod, so excited for him.... He will play awesome.... and if i didnt have to work u guys would have definately had at least 4 extra (jarrod) supporters tomorrow night at the game! GOOD LUCK TO THE BOYS! :) :thumbsu:

Wow. Never would have thought Eade would do this.
It makes sense, in a way. The team isnt performing, there's youngsters waiting for a position to open up in the team. If existing personel arent getting the job done, Eade isnt afraid to replace them with eager new players who might.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harbrow and Williams in- Sam Power out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back