Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see Harley back, so hard to see persucuted for something so many others in the comp do. Back that up with some terrible injuries and his had a tough run at it.

While it will be hard to not see him in a Suns jumper, I hope he absolutely kills it on the weekend. His an absolute jet when his at his best and I hope to see him back to it this weekend! Just so great to watch.

312 pages on this thread ......Time to start a new one . Harley plays at last ,5 goals 10 disposals will do me.

So you reckon Harley's going to score all our goals ... actually, that is possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took long enough debut.

Intresting how he goes

If WAFL form is anything to go by, he won't get out of 2nd gear. Of course, if you've ever seen a Ferrari cruising in second gear, it's still an impressive sight. That's what most of us are hoping for.

any chance you could be less of a doomsayer
haha its hard being a freo fan..

as i say, im a realist. maybe not the most optimistic guy in the world.

being a freo fan, i hope he shows that 2015 suns form.

Happy he got through the game fine - was also proving to be high impact when the game mattered too. Although small, good glimpses of what to expect in the future. Will be interesting to see if we send him over east next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back