Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Continues to make all those “just gets cheapies out the back and all the kick ins” look like ****wits. Love it

So 36 touches but no kick ins?

Just seagulled his way to 25 contested possessions and 10 tackles, 9 clearances and 13 out of 14 score involvements

So 36 touches but no kick ins?

Just seagulled his way to 25 contested possessions and 10 tackles, 9 clearances and 13 out of 14 score involvements
schwing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Continues to make all those “just gets cheapies out the back and all the kick ins” look like ****wits. Love it
was watching all day, it's genuinely unbelievable how smart & courageous he is. he'll go down as a great of the club, and i think he's already close

Great player but not copping a hard tag yet.

We put Maginess on him last year after he had about 20 touches in the first quarter. Had **** all after that. Still ended up with 30 odd but influence was severely minimised.

Says a lot about both Sheezel and North that a first year player was getting a hard tag.

West coast must be thankful they got rid of that pick. Sheezel and Reid in the midfield just wouldn’t work at all, would set them back years.
lol. In fairness I think we were always taking sheezel and we had pick 1.

We put Maginess on him last year after he had about 20 touches in the first quarter. Had **** all after that. Still ended up with 30 odd but influence was severely minimised.

Says a lot about both Sheezel and North that a first year player was getting a hard tag.
Fair enough. I haven't noted it myself. It didn't look like we had a tag on him today. He is going to warrant one very soon. It will be interesting to see how he goes if it becomes a weekly thing.

West coast must be thankful they got rid of that pick. Sheezel and Reid in the midfield just wouldn’t work at all, would set them back years.

North were getting Sheezel regardless. It’s a big reason why North did the trade. We rated Sheezel at pick 1, but didn’t need pick 1 to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Harry Sheezel - Can he be the GOAT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back